Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
More hygenic sims
07-04-2008, 12:44 AM
More hygenic sims
I think sims should have more ways to take care of hygiene. In the morning if they want, sims can wash their hair before work/school instead of taking a shower. They could also brush their teeth. And clean sims could do things different than less clean sims. Like clean sims could scrub good in the shower, and messy sims just jump in real quick and scrub really fast. Also, once my sim got struck by lightning and lived... she just took a shower and presto, she didn't have burned skin anymore. I think they should have to scrub harder to get off the mess. When sims are depressed or something because of a death, break up, divorce, etc. they should be able to soak in the bath to make them feel better. A lot of people do that in real life. As I mentioned in another topic, adult sims should be able to give sick kid sims vapor baths. When sims get sprayed by a skunk, the smell should last at least for one sim day. In real life I don't think the smell wears off that fast.
Quote this message in a reply
07-04-2008, 12:45 AM
Re: More hygenic sims
(07-04-2008 12:44 AM)♥--->Chanel_Simmy<---♥ link Wrote:I think sims should have more ways to take care of hygiene. In the morning if they want, sims can wash their hair before work/school instead of taking a shower. They could also brush their teeth. And clean sims could do things different than less clean sims. Like clean sims could scrub good in the shower, and messy sims just jump in real quick and scrub really fast. Also, once my sim got struck by lightning and lived... she just took a shower and presto, she didn't have burned skin anymore. I think they should have to scrub harder to get off the mess. When sims are depressed or something because of a death, break up, divorce, etc. they should be able to soak in the bath to make them feel better. A lot of people do that in real life. As I mentioned in another topic, adult sims should be able to give sick kid sims vapor baths. When sims get sprayed by a skunk, the smell should last at least for one sim day. In real life I don't think the smell wears off that fast.

I love those ideas i think they add more reality and would enhance the moodlet strategy.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
07-04-2008, 12:47 AM
(07-04-2008 12:45 AM)ChalyssaMuch link Wrote:[quote author=♥--->Chanel_Simmy<---♥ link=topic=1575.msg31129#msg31129 date=1207525473]
I think sims should have more ways to take care of hygiene. In the morning if they want, sims can wash their hair before work/school instead of taking a shower. They could also brush their teeth. And clean sims could do things different than less clean sims. Like clean sims could scrub good in the shower, and messy sims just jump in real quick and scrub really fast. Also, once my sim got struck by lightning and lived... she just took a shower and presto, she didn't have burned skin anymore. I think they should have to scrub harder to get off the mess. When sims are depressed or something because of a death, break up, divorce, etc. they should be able to soak in the bath to make them feel better. A lot of people do that in real life. As I mentioned in another topic, adult sims should be able to give sick kid sims vapor baths. When sims get sprayed by a skunk, the smell should last at least for one sim day. In real life I don't think the smell wears off that fast.

I love those ideas i think they add more reality and would enhance the moodlet strategy.
[/quote]
Thanks. Do you have any brilliant ideas to add to my list? ;D (Come on I know you do. You always do.)
07-04-2008, 12:51 AM
Sims could wash their faces, especially teen sims, to PREVENT acne.

Instead of taking a quick shower to deal with skunks they should have to take tomato sauce baths...apparently that does the trick. Then they would have to clean the tub afterwards.

For some busy sims, maybe they could just spray perfume on themselves and that would add some hygiene...if they really didn't have time.
07-04-2008, 12:52 AM
(07-04-2008 12:51 AM)dejadejavu link Wrote:Sims could wash their faces, especially teen sims, to PREVENT acne.

Instead of taking a quick shower to deal with skunks they should have to take tomato sauce baths...apparently that does the trick. Then they would have to clean the tub afterwards.

For some busy sims, maybe they could just spray perfume on themselves and that would add some hygiene...if they really didn't have time.
I like those ideas! I was thinking of the tomato bath thing. I heard that works.
07-04-2008, 12:54 AM
I think that would be hilarious. Especially if the sim looked really frustrated the whole time.
07-04-2008, 12:55 AM
(07-04-2008 12:54 AM)dejadejavu link Wrote:I think that would be hilarious. Especially if the sim looked really frustrated the whole time.
Haha, yeah. And I was thinking if they have a fever or something they could soak in a bath of ice Big Grin
07-04-2008, 12:56 AM
Oooh yea, I think I'm going to start a thread about sim sicknesses. They need more options of how to get better.
07-04-2008, 01:00 AM
(07-04-2008 12:56 AM)dejadejavu link Wrote:Oooh yea, I think I'm going to start a thread about sim sicknesses. They need more options of how to get better.
Good idea! In real life just lying in bed barely helps. You need medicine and stuff, you know? I got surgery like two weeks ago and just bed rest didn't help. I need the pain medicine - I got my tonsils removed. And my adenoids... but my throat hurts a lot more than my nose. My nose doesn't hurt at all.
07-04-2008, 01:10 AM
perfumes and colognes should definately be in the game that would be a cool way to help with hygeine..
Im still thinking of more ways..
I like the ice bath lol for fevers..

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]