Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sickness!
17-04-2008, 02:12 AM
Re: Sickness!
(16-04-2008 11:43 PM)ChalyssaMuch link Wrote:yeah more of them but i dont want them to be such a pain in the butt anymore.
Too many illnessess that would be sad, and maybe easy to catch and if they are alot of illnessess, you wouldn't know how to cure them  all because you'd be confuse of the cures and get them mixed up with illnessess. Not knowing which one goes to which ;_;

If you don't babble, you can't get set-up.
Quote this message in a reply
17-04-2008, 12:36 PM
Re: Sickness!
(17-04-2008 02:12 AM)*キイミイ* link Wrote:[quote author=ChalyssaMuch link=topic=1576.msg39315#msg39315 date=1208385829]
yeah more of them but i dont want them to be such a pain in the butt anymore.
Too many illnessess that would be sad, and maybe easy to catch and if they are alot of illnessess, you wouldn't know how to cure them  all because you'd be confuse of the cures and get them mixed up with illnessess. Not knowing which one goes to which ;_;
[/quote]

Not too many, maybe a flu, pneumonia...actually I don't know what others. I wouldn't want to have real diseases where sims would have to be treated in hospitals. I think that would get too emotional for some people. Chicken pox for kids definitely. Do you guys have any idea for diseases?

There could be dehydration. My cousin was just in the hospital for six days because of that...

Oh also, I've downloaded a lot of hacks, and so I forget how crappy some of the options are from the initial game. Elders don't sleep all through the night! Uggh, I can't stand that. Also its totally unrealistic. I also forgot that without a romance mod, if another sim has a crush on you, she'll slap you up for flirting with someone else. That is insane...and to me makes the game unplayable without a hack. I hope they change this for TS3.
Quote this message in a reply