Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Socially aware of some things.
07-04-2008, 01:18 AM
Socially aware of some things.
Sims should be more socially aware of things! Like it's stupid, every time I let a townie into my house or if the kids bring a "friend" home, the townies swim in MY pool, watch MY TV, eat MY food, use MY computer... you get the point. They're robots acting like they're actually friends with your sims! I hope in TS3 sims (particularly TOWNIES) will be more socially aware of things.
Quote this message in a reply
07-04-2008, 01:21 AM
Re: Socially aware of some things.
i think one of the interviews said thats something they are working on..sims will know whats appropriate to do when visiting you or when your visiting someone..unless you force them to act inappropriately they wont.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
07-04-2008, 01:23 AM
(07-04-2008 01:21 AM)ChalyssaMuch link Wrote:i think one of the interviews said thats something they are working on..sims will know whats appropriate to do when visiting you or when your visiting someone..unless you force them to act inappropriately they wont.
Oh okay, then PHEW! Cuz I sure am tired of those darned townies. :-\
07-04-2008, 01:26 AM
yeah and i dont think there will be townies..unless they wander around town constantly and dont live anywhere..but with 97 lots..how could anyone not have a home>? lol

07-04-2008, 01:29 AM
(07-04-2008 01:26 AM)ChalyssaMuch link Wrote:yeah and i dont think there will be townies..unless they wander around town constantly and dont live anywhere..but with 97 lots..how could anyone not have a home>? lol
Yeah hehe.  Smile And I heard all the houses will be filled with sims.
07-04-2008, 01:32 AM
yeah hopefully good looking ones or i'll have alot of deleting to do..and i hope they change it so that you dont have to visit a family before deleting them..but then again with no loading it might not be that bad..

07-04-2008, 03:14 AM
I agree.

My house, my things, my rules!

lol!

If they don't buy it, then they can't have it!

lol!

Big Grin

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
07-04-2008, 03:43 AM
haha i know
im tired of them using everything like its their own..and they always break my computers and clog my toilets.. grr

07-04-2008, 07:02 AM
(07-04-2008 03:43 AM)ChalyssaMuch link Wrote:haha i know
im tired of them using everything like its their own..and they always break my computers and clog my toilets.. grr
???

That's bad when you don't anyone using your toilet. Maybe you just want them to flush.

Never settle for less!
07-04-2008, 08:33 AM
lol true good point they can use my toilet..but they better be better with toilet paper usage and stop clogging it..or at least have the courtesy to unclog and clean up the mess.