Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
community lots
07-04-2008, 03:56 AM
community lots
improvements on them you would like to see??
like for parks i wanna see ducks that you can choose to feed..
playground toys..trails etc..for sims to walk on and stuff.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
07-04-2008, 05:09 AM
Re: community lots
Highly customizable lots. For example, only allowing certain ages, choosing if its a formal or casual place. Also I'm not sure if I would want this, but maybe places should close at certain times. Like why would a clothing store be open all night?

I like the duck idea. I want picnics...like back in TS1, and also in TS2 there's the ability to stargaze/watch clouds. I think there should be the option to join someone doing that and then have romantic options after they join them.
07-04-2008, 11:42 AM
i really like that idea
i don't really want pets in the base game so i'm not in favor of the duck thing but more custmizable lots would be great
i want parking in the community lots (i hate it when sim park on the street)

<br />[Image: event.png]
<br />
07-04-2008, 12:08 PM
just cause there is ducks dont mean there has to be other animals besides ducks arent pets. =]

07-04-2008, 05:07 PM
Eh, I'm fine with street parking. Parking lots would be cool but semi hazardous for gameplay. Plus if they have them, I demand fender benders!!!
07-04-2008, 08:04 PM
I'd like pools that are full of lively kids, jumping, diving and splashing in pools and full of energy. And parents should be able to properly sunbathe, not just sit there. They need to look like they're sunbathing. And they should be able to read while sunbathing, too.
And I want a park with slides and see-saws etc for the children to play on. I want a community lot to feel more like a communtiy spending time together and enjoying themselves. And if a Sim goes to a pool and there are various sunbeds available in different areas, and they see their friends sitting next to vacant sunbeds, they should choose to go and sit at them sunbeds. I just thought I'd add that.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
07-04-2008, 08:07 PM
(07-04-2008 08:04 PM)мяѕ. ¢αѕѕιє gяιηт link Wrote:I'd like pools that are full of lively kids, jumping, diving and splashing in pools and full of energy. And parents should be able to properly sunbathe, not just sit there. They need to look like they're sunbathing. And they should be able to read while sunbathing, too.
And I want a park with slides and see-saws etc for the children to play on. I want a community lot to feel more like a communtiy spending time together and enjoying themselves. And if a Sim goes to a pool and there are various sunbeds available in different areas, and they see their friends sitting next to vacant sunbeds, they should choose to go and sit at them sunbeds. I just thought I'd add that.

I love it sunbathing looked so fake..and there skintone should actually change over time from it rather than a sunburn and then it fading..but that might be hard to code into the game..so maybe not..but at least more options while sunbathing. I agree.
Yeah sims should always wanna be next to people they know well..acknowledge each other better.
those playground ideas are awesome too..community lots arent community enough. they were so boring i usually just got what i needed and left cause there was nothing to them.

07-04-2008, 08:08 PM
(07-04-2008 08:04 PM)мяѕ. ¢αѕѕιє gяιηт link Wrote:I'd like pools that are full of lively kids, jumping, diving and splashing in pools and full of energy. And parents should be able to properly sunbathe, not just sit there. They need to look like they're sunbathing. And they should be able to read while sunbathing, too.
I love those ideas, especially the pool one! Kid sims also need floaties and toys in the pool. there's nothing to play with in the pool unless you play Marco Polo, which is boring to watch.
07-04-2008, 08:12 PM
even i need floating devices to go in the deep end im too short for more than 5 feet im only 5'1'' and if i cant stand up..im too scared..cause i never got a hang of swimming.

07-04-2008, 08:14 PM
(07-04-2008 08:12 PM)ChalyssaMuch link Wrote:even i need floating devices to go in the deep end im too short for more than 5 feet im only 5'1'' and if i cant stand up..im too scared..cause i never got a hang of swimming.
I can only go in 3 feet since I'm 4'3. And I still use floaties.