Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Party!!!
07-04-2008, 05:39 AM
Party!!!
I was just thinking about the House Party expansion pack and I totally forgot that they had strippers! I'm remembering right? They jumped out of the cake and all...

Once a sim gets engaged there should be an option to throw a bachelor/bachelorette party! There could be strippers, lots of dancing, gift giving, etc.

And seriously, the Sims 3 needs alcohol. If EA doesn't put it in, modders better get on that.
Quote this message in a reply
07-04-2008, 11:35 AM
Re: Party!!!
this is a really great idea
i hope that they will add bachelor/bachelorette party or more types of parties in general

<br />[Image: event.png]
<br />
07-04-2008, 11:38 AM
Parties would be awesome, but I'm not sure if EA's gonna put alcohol or strippers in the game.
You know, it was alright with the unrealistic Sims1 graphics,
but with all the new detail in Sims 3 they might get in trouble about the rating.

- //::ƒяεaκzỉỉℓℓa::\\ -

[Image: 2yo9xci.jpg]
07-04-2008, 12:09 PM
i definately think there should be more to parties and that they should be less of a chore..i want sims to either enjoy themselves or dont..i dont wanna force them to have fun.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
07-04-2008, 02:53 PM (This post was last modified: 07-04-2008 03:09 PM by dejadejavu.)
(07-04-2008 11:38 AM)::mяs::ƒяεaκzỉỉℓℓa:: link Wrote:
Parties would be awesome, but I'm not sure if EA's gonna put alcohol or strippers in the game.
You know, it was alright with the unrealistic Sims1 graphics,
but with all the new detail in Sims 3 they might get in trouble about the rating.

- //::ƒяεaκzỉỉℓℓa::\\ -

Yea, that is a good point about the graphics becoming more and more realistic. However they could be strippers-lite, and only get down to a swim suit. As far as alcohol, why can't sims get a little tipsy? I would like actually drunkness, but I can see why they wouldn't put it in there.

(07-04-2008 12:09 PM)ChalyssaMuch link Wrote:i definately think there should be more to parties and that they should be less of a chore..i want sims to either enjoy themselves or dont..i dont wanna force them to have fun.

This is a really good point. I think sims should be able to sense the fun other people around them are having. It's ridiculous that sims have a party and everyone stands around while the controlled sim just talks to everybody to raise the party score. There should be different types of fun meters, that allow hidden for us, greatly add to the party score. For example there's a type of fun that you get from playing chess, and a type of fun that you get from dancing. Activities like that should be "advertised" much higher in party situations. No more lame parties!
07-04-2008, 05:23 PM
(07-04-2008 12:09 PM)ChalyssaMuch link Wrote:i definately think there should be more to parties and that they should be less of a chore..i want sims to either enjoy themselves or dont..i dont wanna force them to have fun.
I totally agree!! I hate throwing parties because it's hard to please guests. >Sad
07-04-2008, 08:09 PM
yeah nobody just sits there and talks and talks and talks to please people at parties..people do their own things to have fun feed off of others fun too.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
17-04-2008, 08:54 PM
sounds like a good idea