Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Social
09-04-2008, 10:53 PM
Re: Social
I don't think that they will be flirting with other people if they are married. They are "smarter" and will know what is appropriate and what isn't. Of course, you can always make them flirt if you want to.  ;D

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
Quote this message in a reply
10-04-2008, 02:59 PM
lol ill probably end up doing that with at least one person
10-04-2008, 03:29 PM
Im glad the same options wont be for every sim
i hated that in the past games

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
10-04-2008, 09:06 PM
Yeah, they desperatley need new social options. Im so thrilled taht you have to make a conscious choice for your sim to love somebody instead of having you try to make best friends (which will end up going away in a couple of weeks) and ending up falling in love
10-04-2008, 09:12 PM
I know, I hated best friends having the options to flirt and kiss. The problem for me is, I find it hard to resist these options. All of my Sims have affairs with each other, it's on the point of ridiculousness. :Smile

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
10-04-2008, 09:14 PM
Lol. Mine too. It was just way to tempting. And then your wife sim would have a baby that DEFINATLEY wasnt the husbands and he wouldnt even freak out. Like, he would know it wasnt his but he wouldnt be like "HEY! how did my brothers baby get inside of you? thats not cool"
10-04-2008, 09:20 PM
Definitely, I agree! We were actually discussing that a while ago, and it just doesn't seem right that he knows but does not care. If his wife gives birth to a baby that's not his, there should be different reactions. He should get mad and possibly break up with his spouse and leave, or he could just be mad at first but then relax and accept the child as his own. But if they could at least have reactions to this in TS3, it would definitly spice it up, add some much-needed drama. Smile

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
10-04-2008, 09:20 PM
Or he could pretend to accept it but secretley hate the kid and want to send him off to boarding school!
11-04-2008, 06:10 AM
(10-04-2008 09:20 PM)мяѕ. ¢αѕѕιє gяιηт link Wrote:Definitely, I agree! We were actually discussing that a while ago, and it just doesn't seem right that he knows but does not care. If his wife gives birth to a baby that's not his, there should be different reactions. He should get mad and possibly break up with his spouse and leave, or he could just be mad at first but then relax and accept the child as his own. But if they could at least have reactions to this in TS3, it would definitly spice it up, add some much-needed drama. Smile
definately that bugged me too i would like to see it change.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
11-04-2008, 07:57 PM
dateline= Wrote:Or he could pretend to accept it but secretley hate the kid and want to send him off to boarding school!

haha thats hilarious