or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Social
12-04-2008, 05:31 PM
Re: Social
i have nooo idea how to use it
lol
i cant figure out what to do now that i installed it.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
12-04-2008, 05:44 PM
Erm, well I'm no expert but I may be able to help you out or give you a link to help if you'd like. What is it you're wanting to do? Do you want to try the age thing first or are you looking to do something else?

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
12-04-2008, 06:04 PM
anything at all
i dont know how to do anything using it

12-04-2008, 06:52 PM
Well, I'll tell you how to do the age thing first. One minute while I open up SimPE *Opens SimPE* Mine's an older version, I need a newer one, although it should be fine with the aging thing.

So, once you have SimPE open, go to the top of the screen and in the left-hand corner click 'Tools'. Then 'Neighbourhood' and then 'Neighbourhood Browser.'

Then you need to select one of your neighbourhoods, whichever one obtains the Sim you wish to change the mental age of. Your SimPE may have to chomp on this for a while, so just be patient. Wink

Then back to the top left-hand corner and click on 'Tools' again. Select 'Neighbourhood' and choose 'Sim Browser'. A list of all the Sims in that neighbourhood will appear, all including your own Sims, the Townies and NPC's. At this point, my SimPE has frozen because it's gay, however as yours should still be going, I'll try to continue from memory.

So once you've opened your selected Sim, I think you need to erm... heck, I forget. You'll have to click around the options until you find the age option, it's easy enough to find from where you are now. Plus theres tons of messing around you can do with your Sim here, like their preferred gender, skills, job, size, mortality etc. But carrying on with the age thing, don't worry, it won't change how your Sim looks, just what age they act. So next time you run TS2 they will act different, and when you're bored of their behaviour, just head back to SimPE and change it back. Wink

12-04-2008, 06:53 PM
im getting the hang of it =]
kinda.. mine is slow to though and i think its a new version guess its just a slow program haha

12-04-2008, 07:08 PM
Yeah, SimPE is known for being rather slow, you'll get used to it. Wink
Have you managed to change the mental age of your Sim yet, then?

12-04-2008, 07:34 PM
nopeee
im still figuring out what things do and how to keep them that way.

12-04-2008, 07:58 PM
Yes, it's probably best that you take your time with SimPE, there's just so many things to do with it! But it is very difficult to use at first, I admit. Wink

12-04-2008, 07:59 PM
yeah its pretty hard to get what actually happens lol
i'll figure it out eventually though im sure.

16-04-2008, 11:31 PM
me too.