Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Where did that disappear to?
07-04-2008, 09:58 PM
Where did that disappear to?
I think that, although comical that things just pop out of thin air in the game, in lieu of the seamless neighborhood, where townies will have their own homes and no longer exist in imaginary worlds, items sims use shouldn't be magicked out of thin air.

The bookbag thread got me thinking, I really don't want some bag just popping on my kids shoulder in the morning. I think bags should be put on and then placed on the floor, coatrack, or in a closet (we need closets).

This is something that although not necessary, would add a funny element to the game. Think mad rush before school of trying to find backpack!

Oh, and this should happen with other things too. Briefcases for work, pots and pans at the stoves (lets reach over to the next cabinet to get one instead).
Quote this message in a reply
07-04-2008, 10:22 PM
Re: Where did that disappear to?
yeah i hate that too i love that idea..it should be placed somewhere usable at all times.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
08-04-2008, 06:14 PM
Along with this they should have to go change in the bedrooms or at least in a room in the house. Now they just change clothes in the front yard be fore work or school or beside the pool and the is so unrealistic.
09-04-2008, 12:12 AM
hopefully that fits in with the approprate things..and i think when they come home from work they should change back to everyday wear. Certain time at night..their pjs..
makes less work for us.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
09-04-2008, 12:48 AM
Yea, in theory I like the changing clothes inside, but in reality I hate making my sims go all the way upstairs just to change. It's weird, I like realism but I also don't want too much tedium.
09-04-2008, 12:49 AM
(09-04-2008 12:48 AM)dejadejavu link Wrote:Yea, in theory I like the changing clothes inside, but in reality I hate making my sims go all the way upstairs just to change. It's weird, I like realism but I also don't want too much tedium.
I sorta agree. But it's weird that they can just magically change right away. :Smile
09-04-2008, 01:13 AM
(09-04-2008 12:49 AM)♥--->Chanel_Simmy<---♥ link Wrote:[quote author=dejadejavu link=topic=1596.msg32697#msg32697 date=1207698515]
Yea, in theory I like the changing clothes inside, but in reality I hate making my sims go all the way upstairs just to change. It's weird, I like realism but I also don't want too much tedium.
I sorta agree. But it's weird that they can just magically change right away. :Smile
[/quote]

I think there will always be a little bit of magic in the game. At least I hope it doesn't get THAT realistic.
09-04-2008, 01:16 AM
I agree, I want closets.

As for the magic thing of appearing, I don't think that will all go away. I think that would be very hard, but it is certainly something that could be done.

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
09-04-2008, 01:17 AM
(09-04-2008 01:13 AM)dejadejavu link Wrote:[quote author=♥--->Chanel_Simmy<---♥ link=topic=1596.msg32700#msg32700 date=1207698571]
[quote author=dejadejavu link=topic=1596.msg32697#msg32697 date=1207698515]
[/quote]

I think there will always be a little bit of magic in the game. At least I hope it doesn't get THAT realistic.
[/quote]
Well yeah. I play sims to have fun, not to experience realism like I did before I inserted the disc into my disc thing.
09-04-2008, 01:18 AM
(09-04-2008 01:17 AM)♥---&gt;Chanel_Simmy&lt;---♥ link Wrote:disc thing.

Disk drive? CD drive?

lol.

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!