Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I just thought of something: cemetary
08-04-2008, 06:54 AM
I just thought of something: cemetary
seeing as the neighborhood is seamless and constantly changing..and constantly aging..
I think a cemetary would be a cool addition to the community...scared sims would avoid it at all costs..braver sims would host seances or something..
and kleptomaniacs could become graverobbers..haha

I think its a cool idea anyway. idk.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
08-04-2008, 05:10 PM
Re: I just thought of something: cemetary
I really like that. But no grave robbers  :o

I think sims could go there to mourn and put flowers on the grave. Rebellious brave sims could sneak in at night on a dare or something. Shy sims, as you said could avoid it.
09-04-2008, 12:40 AM
You two have awesome ideas!
But you can always make one yourself in Sims 2. Wink
09-04-2008, 12:41 AM
yeah but in ts2 cemetaries are boring..
lol
i never moved my graves anywhere. lol

09-04-2008, 12:41 AM
(09-04-2008 12:41 AM)ChalyssaMuch link Wrote:yeah but in ts2 cemetaries are boring..
lol
Well yeah. Why go to a cemetery when you can have a gay grave in your front yard? :Smile
09-04-2008, 01:45 AM
I hate ghosts in my house. But imagine cool it would be to have a cemetery full of them. They could talk and throw parties and be like regular sims. Haha, well not exactly.
09-04-2008, 01:48 AM
(09-04-2008 01:45 AM)dejadejavu link Wrote:I hate ghosts in my house. But imagine cool it would be to have a cemetery full of them. They could talk and throw parties and be like regular sims. Haha, well not exactly.
I hate ghosts too. My sim will just be cooking then this scary music comes on. Usually I play sims at night so it freaks me out Big Grin But I like the idea of ghosts doing more together. But they should leave my sims alone. Though I wouldn't mind if they scared Mrs. Crumplebottom to death ;D
09-04-2008, 02:44 AM
(09-04-2008 12:41 AM)♥--->Chanel_Simmy<---♥ link Wrote:[quote author=ChalyssaMuch link=topic=1601.msg32686#msg32686 date=1207698060]
yeah but in ts2 cemetaries are boring..
lol
Well yeah. Why go to a cemetery when you can have a gay grave in your front yard? :Smile
[/quote]

i didnt have many sims die..i shifted through families too much but to keep me interested i've been playing pre-made families and stuff killed the pleasant parents haha..
yeah anyways cause exactly..i didnt have a place to put graves other than my front yard.and moving them to a community lot..would just be boring to me..but in ts3..
there are so many cool possibilities for moving graves somewhere other than front yards and leaving urns in your house. lol

09-04-2008, 02:46 AM
That would be an added feature. If my sims died, they went to the "cemetery" on the lot. Then again, I rarely had sims die because I switched around so often, just like Alyssa.

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
09-04-2008, 08:32 AM
I put a cemetery in each neighbourhood, I don't like tombstones cluttering up the place.  Smile