haha pta meetings
serious soccer moms man

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
15-04-2008, 09:55 AM
Re: more special events?
There is a great possibility that there might be more special events! Proms and etc would be perfect, personally I think it'd make the game more better! Great idea Smile

If you don't babble, you can't get set-up.
16-04-2008, 11:54 AM
yeh that would be cute and if you could become prom king/queen =]
16-04-2008, 03:03 PM
Prom Queens awould be ideal for my stereotypical pink-loving, designer-wearing popular girls. Smile

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
16-04-2008, 05:10 PM
lol me too
now we can actually make those kinda people!!! or..not! im excited.
I think prom sounded like a great idea when i posted this and still do.. it would really add some drama into the game..because of course a not so popular girl would run and the real popular girl would actually be worried deep down and deny it because shes all high mighty miss popular haha

16-04-2008, 06:12 PM
Hmm... I like this idea. Where I live, there's this club in the centre of town, and it's for people aged 12-17, and it's on every month, not every week, and they have all these themes like "Foam" where you throw all this foam around at each-other, and there's another one with an army theme and you have to have an item of clothing or accessory which is army styled.

I just thought of something - Valentines day!

Wouldn't it be awesome if our sims could send valentines cards and gifts to each-other! And your sims could blush if they got something from someone they like, and they could grimace or something if they got a gift and card from someone they don't like. And like best friends could get themselves little gifts. What would also be cool, but nasty, is if sims could boast about getting something to those who didn't get anything. Some people, like tom-boys, don't feel that there's a point in valentines day and that it's a complete drag, and others could think that it was so exciting and be all girly about it. And there could be people who weren't that bothered about it, but every time they get something they could instantly love Valentines day.

Just a thought. Big Grin

[center][Image: Woo.jpg]
[/center]
16-04-2008, 06:21 PM
true thats a holiday that wouldnt offend anyone i dont think..

16-04-2008, 08:05 PM
I love the Valentine's day idea, that would be really sweet. Smile I really hope we can have holidays this time round, it would really add something to the game! Big Grin I like the idea of made-up Sim holidays, surely that could offend no one? And then I could celebrate them myself and my friends would be like "What the heck is she on about today?" Then again, I'm so crazy they'll probably class it as usual me if I started celebrating Snooglewart day or something. :Smile

PS - I've been to a foam party, they are the coolest things on Earth!... Well, almost. Wink

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
16-04-2008, 08:13 PM
yeah we have those at teen clubs around here but i dont go clubbing anymore been once or twice not my thing. but yes
holidays would be a great addition to the special events idea.
Valentines day a sim version would be sweet i love it. and other cool holidays.