yeah me either..
i sure hope not anyway that would be a hassle

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
12-04-2008, 07:57 PM
Re: casual woohoo
No, I don't think you do. It said that they can sleep with the boss to get on their good side and get promoted, love is never mentioned, I really don't think you'll need to be in love with them. Wink

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
12-04-2008, 07:58 PM
Thank goodness thats a relief

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
14-04-2008, 02:58 AM
[quote author=dejadejavu link=topic=1603.msg32312#msg32312 date=1207672348]
I think we really need casual woohoo in the game. If you've read some of the latest Sims 3 updates posted in the forum, Rod Humble talks about the totally revamped social system in the game. Things are more complex and so woohoo should follow! For instance you can sleep with your boss to get a promotion, why should you have to be in love with your boss to do so? Also, I really want to have something like an easy girl or a womanizer in the game.

For situations where its not your boss, it could be based on attraction level, or if you had a recent dream to woohoo. If you had the equivalent of three bolts then you could hop into bed at friend level. If you recently dreamed that you would woohoo later that evening, your standards could be much lower - both for relationship points and chemistry. Also during any "Dream Date" scenario woohoo could take place.

Also just because you're not in love with your boss, does not mean that your boss won't be in love with you. They say in a few of articles that sims can talk with different tones including friendly, flirty, or adversarial. Another one could be flattery, or schmooze. This would get easy relationship points with the boss or hot sim, but keep your relationship points at relativity the same place.

Also, traits could decide at what point a sim is willing to woohoo. Its pretty ridiculous that every sim woohoos at the same point. A partier might woohoo at fifty with two bolts, or a family oriented sim might only woohoo at 85 and two bolts. A conservative sim might only woohoo when engaged or even married.
I agree i think you should be able to have woohoo with out falling in love i think there sould be one night stands