Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can You Imagine?
09-04-2008, 08:40 PM
Can You Imagine?
If you can imagine from what you have read and seen for the sims3 so far. How do you think the game's outcome will be like?

What crazy things do you have in mind, or see the game like in your own head?

From what I can imagine, with the seamless neighboorhood and neighborhood as a whole, I imagine everyone jumping from lot, to lot trying to be "apart" of every sims lives, whether it's a townie, a peep in at the bistro, or trying to "push things along" in other lots. To be honest, I'm a little afraid that my sims will age and move on without me but in a sense "life goes on" and things will be more realistic then ever. I think I like the idea of peering in on my own "world" and being able to build up, or destroy it as I like, I just don't want major things to slip by me without my knowledge. (hoping there will be an option to turn it off and on as often as I like) I guess its a good feeling to know that you don't have to worry as much in terms of taking care of them.

I imagine being able to manipulate a sim to do pretty much anything you'd like, but some things being a little less easy. Like for instance, I read in an article (not set in stone) that having a sim go in the pool for a swim and then removing the ladder draws attention to you, the player. He would simply realize that you are either trying to kill him, or pranking him and simply crawl out of the pool. Maybe manipulating sims in the sims3 wont be such an easy task. What if his moodlet stays in red for days because he realized his creator tried to off him? Especially with the "hand of God" That would be pretty interesting :-X

What do you imagine the game will be like?

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
Quote this message in a reply
09-04-2008, 09:04 PM
Re: Can You Imagine?
the game itself sounds challenging and ever-changing..something that is going to be hard to get bored with!

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
09-04-2008, 11:44 PM
I agree. I mean, just think of all the drama and talk that will be around town. We are going to be so intrigraited into the game ourselves along with so much to talk about amungst each other. I can't wait Big Grin

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
09-04-2008, 11:47 PM
This game sounds like one of the best games ever! I hope it turns out as good as it sounds !

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
09-04-2008, 11:49 PM
I KNOW it's going to be better then it sounds because when we get our hands on it we will be able to see for ourselves. We have a whole year and then some to find out more details. But, back to my question, how do you IMAGINE it being?

09-04-2008, 11:50 PM
Almost reality, only with a few changes such as the hand thing.

10-04-2008, 12:22 AM (This post was last modified: 10-04-2008 12:36 AM by sims3luva22.)
(09-04-2008 11:50 PM)SuperBatTheWiz link Wrote:Almost reality, only with a few changes such as the hand thing.

True, but I like how the game chooses to be more realistic like reality, but there is still hopes for some sci fi or something. I was just reading this article http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=94996 (which has 3 pages if you haven't read it already) and it puts my mind at ease that there will be life stories included in the game just in case you missed out on someone elses life, or you decided that their lives sound interesting, or at least interestingly enough to destroy >Big Grin

10-04-2008, 12:32 AM
lol. Interesting!

11-04-2008, 09:26 AM
it sounds a lot like we'll have to pay WAY MORE attention to the game now.....

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
11-04-2008, 01:00 PM
Yeah which i dont really mind because thats gonna be fun =]

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]