Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Outside Decor
10-04-2008, 12:32 AM
Outside Decor
      In the sims 3 i would like there to have different styles of outside such as romantic & relaxing , family fun & bright. In the sims 2 they have basic and the same thing for each home i would like option with this seamless neighborhood i would like high gates so other sims cant bother my family when they want to be alone. I would like different patios , newer grills canopy areas
Quote this message in a reply
10-04-2008, 01:17 AM
Re: Outside Decor
That are great ideas. I hope they have more decor options because I get bored with the same decor. I would like to have patios too.
10-04-2008, 06:43 AM
well i dont know about base of the objects but they are completely customizable so color and patterns should definately make a huge difference.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
10-04-2008, 10:37 AM
[Image: signs064.gif]
10-04-2008, 01:35 PM
^ I Agree too Tongue

Yep, with the customization tool, you'd probably be able to create any theme possible, whether it be Red for Romantic or Green for Relaxation or Purple for Luxury.

Coming Soon...
10-04-2008, 09:23 PM
It would be cool if certain objects sims could associate with romantic or something. Like if a sim had their first kiss in a certain type of car, everytime they saw it they would remember their kiss and be in a more romantic mood. Or if they ended up hating the other person they could be ina bad mood everytime they saw this type of car.
11-04-2008, 06:09 AM
they probably can do that.

11-04-2008, 10:54 AM
(10-04-2008 09:23 PM)Charmedangel4543 link Wrote:It would be cool if certain objects sims could associate with romantic or something. Like if a sim had their first kiss in a certain type of car, everytime they saw it they would remember their kiss and be in a more romantic mood. Or if they ended up hating the other person they could be ina bad mood everytime they saw this type of car.

That's a nice idea! It adds to the memories, which I want to see expanded in TS3. I loved that they could have memories in TS2 but they didn't really play much of a part, they just sat there in a row, the Sims never reacted to them. But now, hopefully, they will. Smile

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
11-04-2008, 01:05 PM
I agree..reactions to memories makes them more real.

15-04-2008, 10:14 AM
That whole idea-was neccesary, I hate having the same things, I get very bored with them after a while, it's a disappointment. I hope it isn't like that with the sims3 hopefully.

If you don't babble, you can't get set-up.