Quote this message in a reply
14-04-2012, 10:38 PM
RE: The Official Nonsense Thread
I would, but usually my topics get ignored. ^^

I've this curse going around, younno. Smile
14-04-2012, 10:54 PM
MWHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA, time to initiate my evil plan!

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

15-04-2012, 09:32 PM
Will you turn SimsForums into ZombieForums? ^^

I'm in!

/covers Ollie in love cream and eats him.
18-04-2012, 04:40 AM
Not to be mean or anything, Earth Mama, but I've only seen complaints from you, and I don't know about anyone else but I don't really know how to reply to those without sounding rude. /:

Carstairsrandomlegacy.wordpress.com - A Random Legacy
18-04-2012, 07:44 AM (This post was last modified: 18-04-2012 08:06 AM by Ollie.)
(15-04-2012 09:32 PM)Earth Mama Wrote:  Will you turn SimsForums into ZombieForums? ^^

I'm in!

/covers Ollie in love cream and eats him.
I might turn SimsForums into ZombieForums, we'll see eventually. BTW love cream? Get that creepy stuff off of me.

Also do people normally feed their dogs cake on the dogs birthday? Because it was my dogs birthday yesterday and yeah...

18-04-2012, 11:14 AM
Someone in my work has Doggie tea parties with their friends, where they all bring their dogs over and have cake and shiz. Poke

My heart goes out to the vacuum cleaner that has to clean up that mess afterwards.

If I was to write a book with characters based on the people I know in real life, it would be dismissed as too far fetched!

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

[Image: 135762.jpg]
18-04-2012, 01:45 PM
(18-04-2012 04:40 AM)Amiisay Wrote:  Not to be mean or anything, Earth Mama, but I've only seen complaints from you, and I don't know about anyone else but I don't really know how to reply to those without sounding rude. /:

Okay, maybe looking back, I did complain about some things.

But. This is the Nonsense Thread. So, most stuff that I posted in this thread had been jokes and nothing more. Don't take my posts here seriously. Even the RIP Simsforums pic was a joke.
You will probably think that I'm using this thread title as an excurse to be a shiznit.
Of course, this post, unlike others, is serious.

I did post a couple of Legacies and got very little interest whatsoever. Didn't mean to complain again, nao, but this is true. It's not what I was used to when I used to be a regular here.

To Ollie: Love cream = whipped cream with champaigne and chocolate flakes. Tongue

To TMN: You guys might be right, or you might be very wrong. I didn't mean to annoy Minty or anything. A long time ago, these things were taken with a grain of salt. People had been way more involved and nobody minded anyone, unless someone was obviously trolling or attacking or things got out of control(yeah, I remember a couple of trolls). Also, Minty's posts had a joking/funny accent to them and I didn't think he'd get so worked up about it.
Also, I came back myself - it wasn't Minty who brought me in here. I had been lurking from time to time. I decided to post once he redirected me to his Challenge because it involved one of my works, because it seemed like things were starting to move again and because I missed starting a Legacy.
Well, I started some legacy topics and some other topics after Minty told me to do it if I am complaining that much and I was done with the complaining.
I don't see why I can't complain when something is bugging me.(but I probably should tone it down if that's an issue)
Yes, I might be an old timer and I am nostalgic and I probably should accept things as they are now. They change. Different times, different users, different conditions. Derp.
ETA: I didn't eff off to the EA forums for the sake of leaving Ollie, Cororon and Minty alone. I didn't even eff off to the EA forums in the first place. >.> I rarely ever post in there, if you ask me. I went to the Dragon Cave forums, which is my main homing atm(I became a site artist there too in the meantime, as well as a respected member of that community.) Sims Forum comes 2nd. It's my choice where I want to go on the Internet. Right now, I decided to come hang around here as well.
And if there's a reason I've been a 'cow' with the one comment about the picture, tell me what that is. It was a slip-off, very likely. And then, I don't recall to ever produced milk. XD

To Minty: If you caught me complaining again starting this moment, just hit me with a frying pan Fryingpan and a warnhammer and I will just keep my mouth shut and leave it to other users.

Which reminds me - My grandpa's caretaker hit her husband with a frying pan and cracked his head open. Wacko
19-04-2012, 01:42 AM
Less than a month before I graduate. ^_^ THEN I HOPE TO SAVE ENOUGH MONEY AND BUY MY LAPTOP(need one for college anyways) AND DOWNLOAD SIMS 3 AND HAVE ALL OF ONE DIRECTIONS BABIES. kay. That's my lame plan. I'll be in my dorm takint care of my babies from 5 different daddies. Yep.

19-04-2012, 04:36 AM (This post was last modified: 19-04-2012 08:22 AM by Ollie.)
Oh no, not one direction. http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-o2F8olwIUyE/Td...cepalm.jpg