or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
The Official Nonsense Thread
27-11-2012, 09:24 PM
RE: The Official Nonsense Thread
Those poor people in that lift. Omg
Go on then, Ollie, tell us about insanity Wacko

There's a smilie for everything it would seem.

Today I noticed a lot of very large blokes walking a series of very small dogs. Strange to see so many in one day. I thought there must be a convention of small dog owners or something.
Quote this message in a reply
27-11-2012, 09:32 PM
Were they pugs? Big Grin

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

27-11-2012, 09:36 PM
No, more like chihuahuas. Tiny little things being walked by giants.
27-11-2012, 09:56 PM
Oh, I see... Sad

29-11-2012, 08:55 PM
Going to try to make that journey again tomorrow. There's still problems on the line but trains are getting part of the way there, then you can get a bus, then back on a train. Might take a while but I should be able to get there. I am packing a ludicrous number of books to read on the way. Oh and woolly hats because I expect I'll be stranded for a few hours on platforms as we go. Fun!

Wish me luck!
02-12-2012, 12:41 PM
I have a question, how can google be giving a reputation on this site?

04-12-2012, 11:40 AM
Got back home at 2am this morning, after a serious of travel catastrophes culminating in a promised taxi not showing up. Cold, tired, headache-y but at least I'm back in one piece. Good thing I took an extra day off work as I don't think I'd be very productive today. I've finished my restorative cup of tea and going back under the duvet for a while.

Night night.
04-12-2012, 12:26 PM
Poor Caspin. The trains were delayed here yesterday which considering it was only a flurry of snow we had was ridiculous.

One good part to it though is getting to use the snow shovel I bought two years ago for what it was intended for, although it has been fab for getting the autumn leaves done.

[Image: 2v2wggl.jpg]

Driveway and paths done in fifteen minutes flat, & in a moment of feeling power mad done the neighbour's as well before dashing over to the nearby grit bin the council leaves out all the year round (neighbours moaned about me taking a full shovelload to do it, out of a full bin - that's called time saving folks, they were all going backwards & forwards taking handfuls! LOL, wot?). Whole job done in under half an hour.

Come on Mother Nature, let's see you do your worst this winter - I'm ready for you!

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

[Image: 135762.jpg]
04-12-2012, 12:59 PM
I haven't seen snow since 2010. It was hot and humid here today. But cloudy. Just yuck, really.

[center][Image: jZwBSkZFApwr9ym65iLlFoaGo1_500.jpg]
[center]
04-12-2012, 03:52 PM
I'll take too cold over too hot any day. Can always add an extra jumper if it's chilly but humidity is not something I tolerate very well. Sounds like SF members are experiencing a full range of weather at the moment.

I can't sleep after all, it would seem, which is truly remarkable for me, so I'm going to drink a bunch of espressos instead and distract myself with some Sims. Might as well get something out of this random day off and hopefully I'll be super-sleepy tonight.

Smile