Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
The Official Nonsense Thread
04-07-2013, 08:52 AM
RE: The Official Nonsense Thread
(03-07-2013 10:48 PM)Minty Wrote:  First Ollie's & now Ahmed's all in a week. I'm starting to wonder if we need a new section in Sims Forums for Revolutions & Toppled Leaders - we do appear to go through them faster at SF than Hogwarts goes through Defence Of The Dark Arts teachers.

Does that mean that you and I should contribute to that section by marching to parliament and bringing down the coalition? That would be fine by me but I'm busy on Saturday and having haircut on Tuesday so please work round my schedule. Tongue

(03-07-2013 11:18 PM)Ollie Wrote:  Well anyway you can't blame me, I was on a school 'camp' at the time.

Ah yes, the camp with the poor meals. What did you do at camp, Ollie? I am interested to know. You said it was a city camp, so it's hard for me to imagine what went on. Did you go orienteering round the city streets using SatNav?!
Quote this message in a reply
05-07-2013, 12:59 AM
It was filled with walking and tours of places, also a boring documentary at IMAX. I felt really bad for one of our tour guides because he could tell most of us were bored, it was so awkward and to top it off, at the end he asked, "why are you all yawning?"

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

05-07-2013, 08:44 AM
Hmmm that does not sound like a fun camp. In fact it does not sound like a camp at all!
05-07-2013, 08:11 PM
(05-07-2013 12:59 AM)Ollie Wrote:  It was filled with walking and tours of places, also a boring documentary at IMAX. I felt really bad for one of our tour guides because he could tell most of us were bored, it was so awkward and to top it off, at the end he asked, "why are you all yawning?"
One of those "are we having fun yet?" camps. Biggrin

I only ever went on one school camp in my life, it was enough to convince me that spending leisure time with people you associate with in school under sufferance is a bad idea, especially teachers.

The result was I missed the camp which saw my school banned from every outdoor activity centre in Scotland (at that time they were all owned by either councils or the Scouts, so easy enough to do) for various unrepeatable misdemeanours - drinking & smoking being the most minor of the misdemeanours.

Come on Murray, if you don't win it this year you never will!

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

[Image: 135762.jpg]
06-07-2013, 11:43 AM
I must have been very lucky then as I went on some brilliant school trips. I missed some of the big ones (on one occasion they took kids SKIIING! yes - skiing! not the usual sort of school trip for a comprehensive school!) because they were too expensive. We did get to go on some fun trips in the UK, including a memorable excursion in the Lake District. Unlike Minty's peers drinking and smoking and getting banned, in our case it was the teachers who behaved badly and for a while we had a wealth of blackmail photographs of drunken teachers falling about. Good stuff.
06-07-2013, 12:30 PM
In my dreams. If I had photo's of my teachers like that I would be in paradise with no homework to bother me.

06-07-2013, 10:55 PM
I wonder if Bobert's got pictures of his teacher - you know, Miss Knaughty Knickers! Biggrin

No word from Ahmed & with reports of people getting killed in Alexandria I am starting to worry.

Did anyone else see that film last night "A Field In England"? That was bizarre, & yet I have the feeling in 20 years time it's going to be a cult movie.

07-07-2013, 07:34 AM
Ahmed's overseas isn't he?

I should probably add that that teacher was actually a Mr, not a Mrs! I'm assuming (hoping!) that the intimates were for his wife...

[center][Image: jZwBSkZFApwr9ym65iLlFoaGo1_500.jpg]
[center]
07-07-2013, 10:23 AM
And the plot thickens.

07-07-2013, 11:24 AM (This post was last modified: 07-07-2013 11:26 AM by Minty.)
Shocked OMFG! Blackmail gold!

The important questions to consider.

1. How guilty did he look? If "very", we are talking "bit on the side".

2. Did the items look his size?
If "yes", we are talking major tabloid scandal story. Except there aren't any major tabloids in New Zealand so that's that idea gubbed. BangHead

Oh yeah, Ahmed's stuck abroad during all this. I'd say he's probably gutted at missing out on his second revolution, but I think he'll get over it lounging on the sunny climes of Bali after his month in Indonesia. I think he's due back sometime next week.

Panic over! Biggrin

I REALLY want to murder the post editing software for this forum