Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
The Official Nonsense Thread
09-04-2016, 08:12 PM
RE: The Official Nonsense Thread
Well this is weird. Just sat down after finishing several sections of the fudging grouting and decided to start watching series two of Better Call Saul and a character in it starts playing Tune Nerd's tune by Faure on the piano!
Quote this message in a reply
16-04-2016, 04:43 AM
Well this is kinda problematic. I am on the last gen of my Ficus legacy with plans to play Kristen II (the 10th gen) until she reached the end of elderhood (a day or two away from YA right now) and that would be it for that family. Guess what? Kristen's dad Jacob goes and builds himself a sim-bot which he then adopts into the family. What am I going to do with this sim-bot sister of Kristen's?
What would you do with a sim-bot?
17-04-2016, 03:42 PM
A simbot, eh? I don't know much about them. They are one of the very many aspects of TS3 that I still haven't fully explored! Do simbots die? I guess they don't age, as such, but maybe they wear out eventually? It might have to have a nasty accident!
17-04-2016, 08:42 PM
Sim-bots are another of those "to try out" parts of TS3 that's also escaped me, probably because I hated Into The Future so much.

I'm starting to face up to the fact I need to clean my TS3 of a lot of bloat, mainly cc I will never, ever use.

I have now saw several bumble bees & may flies (mayflies? In April?) but nothing else insectwise. Very disturbing, although if the wasps want to stay away until next year I'll not cry.

No sign of those ants from last year after last year's polenta genocide. I'm feeling a little guilty.

Can't believe what's going on in Iceland - the PIRATE PARTY look set to win. If that happens, it will be a free for all for internet providers based in Iceland for pirated music, films, ebooks, & I'm worried what effect this may have on some of my favourites.

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

[Image: 135762.jpg]
17-04-2016, 08:49 PM
Those poor ants! Of course, there will be more this year, Minty. I came across an old mosquito that was prolly hibernating over the winter. My beastie found it first and man, did she complain about it being able to fly.
Scary thought for the day; cats with wings.
20-04-2016, 07:41 PM
Finished watching Better Call Saul yesterday. Just wanted to say: Chuck is a dick.
21-04-2016, 11:39 AM
Yes, I agree. A character I love to hate!
25-04-2016, 02:56 AM
There will be a technical question concerning TS2 shortly. Also, the weekend is over and I guess I'm ready to go back to work.
25-04-2016, 09:39 PM
Downloading the latest Game of Thrones for the new series right now Biggrin

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

[Image: 135762.jpg]
26-04-2016, 01:20 PM
Okay, forget that question I posted in the TS2 section. It turns out you can't edit the townies with the mighty Boolprop. Okay.