Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
The Official Nonsense Thread
19-11-2017, 09:12 PM
RE: The Official Nonsense Thread
Anyone else saw Bjork's new stuff (which appear to be better than the last album, although shooting your hand to the desk with a nail gun was also better than her last album)?

I was disappointed - not in the song, but the video. I kept waiting for the part where she reveals she has an Elder Scroll.

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

[Image: 135762.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
03-12-2020, 04:51 AM
Just thought I'd pop in out of the blue and say G'day. So g'day!

05-12-2020, 02:20 PM
G'day Ollie, glad to see you weren't one of those down under who was burned to a crisp earlier in the year!

What are you up to while we're all waiting for Sims 5 (& growing beards doing so)?

EgyptiandanceWackoFryingpan

[Image: 135762.jpg]
07-12-2020, 07:47 AM
Yep, I managed to escape the smoke and fires.

The real world is a strange scary place. At the moment I have found myself caught up in a 9 to 5 cycle as a receptionist in an accounting firm.
Thinking maybe I'll do a commercial cookery course next year, something thats on my feet and has some energy rather than bashing my head on my desk all day long while staring at a computer screen.

And yes, I definitely need maxis/EA to drop The Sims 4 and move along to The Sims 5 - presuming they don't mishandle it, but then again they probably will. I'm sick of the closed worlds with no customisation to them.

How are you getting along?

08-12-2020, 11:12 AM
Hey fellas, good to hear from you, glad you're doing ok!

I'm always happy to help! If you need anything, just send me a personal message (PM) and I'll try help if I can...