Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What do you like to do besides Sims?
18-03-2008, 01:19 AM
What do you like to do besides Sims?
I am working on a book I am writing, and also I am going to school to get certified as a vet tech.

My siggy is telling you that I want tornados in Sims 3. It would be cool and fun, trust me!
Quote this message in a reply
18-03-2008, 01:19 AM
Re: What do you like to do besides Sims?
Read books... come on the Internet, mostly this website Big Grin And I have to go to school, but my friends make it better. Big Grin
18-03-2008, 01:21 AM
Myspace, facebook, AIM, school[ugh], hang outtt. lol

Brand New && Just Surrender = <3333
18-03-2008, 01:23 AM
(18-03-2008 01:21 AM)nicki link Wrote:Myspace, facebook, AIM, school[ugh], hang outtt. lol
Me like Myspace too ;D But I am pathetic my dog has over 200 friends and I don't even have 50 Big Grin
18-03-2008, 01:23 AM
Work..yes I know I like working, reading, school i'm homeschooled so it makes things alot easier, playing halo and such with my boyfriend and friends..aha the list goes on.
18-03-2008, 01:35 AM (This post was last modified: 18-03-2008 09:43 PM by Verno77.)
(18-03-2008 01:19 AM)Babysback64 link Wrote:I am working on a book I am writing, and also I am going to school to get certified as a vet tech.

Wow a book, thats pretty cool. Too bad I don't do anthing interesting like that.

Anyways,  I like just like playing other video games and a love halloween (I'm not goth). Infact, I having been volunteering at a small hometown haunted house the past 2 years, but I have enjoyed decorating my own home for the holiday before that.

I’ll have something creative here you’ll see..
18-03-2008, 02:01 AM
I swim, State was this weekend =) I'd be nothing without swimming.
And I'm a Math-lete, kinda sorta. I didnt sign up for it...it just happened.
I like to write, a lot. And I draw, too.
On the internet, I am on a lot of sites. (myspace, iconator, zefron, lots of sims sites, lost, youtube, deviantart, ect.)
I like to make animation and graphics, but I'm not great.
18-03-2008, 02:33 AM
i read alot...write short stories, i actually use my characters in my game (addiction is a powerful thing, lol)...i act in a local theatre group and write some of the plays...i work as a nanny...on sundays, i go out to my sister's ranch and teach a beginner's riding class...on saturday's i teach a sign language class at a local community centre...travelling is something o also enjoy...there are some other things that aren't especially interesting, so i won't bore you anymore than i already have  lol

[Image: judycollage.jpg]
18-03-2008, 02:52 AM
I like to play Final Fantasy 11 (FFXI),watch Naruto (japanese with english subs, not the translated crap on cartoon network) and read.

If anyone else plays FFXI, feel free to look me up sometime!

Server: Kujata
Name: Jaelithe

PLD 56
WAR 37
DRG 9
DRK 4
RDM 3

All other jobs ... lvl 1  xD

I've also got two storylines in my head that I'd like to someday put into writing as a series of books; I used to roleplay on AOL (2000 - 2007) so my ideas come from actual roleplayed experiences  Big Grin Smile Wink

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
18-03-2008, 03:13 AM
Writing a book is cool, but, darn it, I am stuck right now. Trying to create a language is hard! 

My siggy is telling you that I want tornados in Sims 3. It would be cool and fun, trust me!