Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A bit more sims 3 info
12-04-2008, 01:27 AM
A bit more sims 3 info
Here is a little more infomation about the sims 3 I found it on http://sims.sumolari.com/juegos/lossims3.

We are going to start telling you a thing that everybody were waiting: now Sims will be able to walk freedom around the city, meet friends in a disco and do actions in all the buildings and lots. Walking down the streets it will happens thing as meet a old friend, someone will be able to offer you a job or you will be able to do a demonstration in the town. The houses and the streets are designing with a big realism: you will see move the leaves by the wind, you will avoid the cars and you will enjoy beautiful sunsets.

The needs will be less important than in The Sims 2: you won’t preocupate so much about your Sim hygiene or his bladder. The five traits of personality will be more than 80! Kleptomaniac, perfectionist, reckless, paranoid, genius,… You will be able to shake it and see the results. For example, if you create a romantic kleptomaniac and virtuous Sim, he will spend his time stealing the wallet of his girlfriends!

EA knows that the success of the game are the fans and the million of objects, lots, clothes and other creations that are on the Internet. Because it, The Sims 3 will include a lot of tools to create new things.

Freedom movements
Your Sims will be able to walk around the city, go to buy in a supermarket, meet with his girlfriend in a restaurant, visit her friends, go to get job…
Sims more humans
A lot of skins, personalize hairstyles and shoes, select his favourite colour, music and salutes.
Realistic personalities
More than 80 traits of personality to select to create Sims very differents.
Easy and potent tools
A lot of tools to edit hairstyles, clothes, furniture, shoes,… It will be able to change the textures and the materials of the clothes or the objects with a simple clic. The creations will be more easy for exchange and download.
New game mode
The needs will be less importants than the needs in The Sims 2 and the game will be based on objectives.

This is only the commence, there are a million of things to tell you about The Sims 3 enough: Will you see you Sim working? Will you be able to use the houses, lots, skins, objets of The Sims 2 on The Sims 3? Theme are doubts that we are going to answer in next articles on our magazine, until Spring 2009 when The Sims 3 will go on sale, so see you soon!  ;D
Quote this message in a reply
12-04-2008, 01:37 AM
Re: A bit more sims 3 info
yeah i heard all this today but thank you for making a thread about it
im concerned with what they mean about the whole based on objectives..
it better not be difficult lol.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
13-04-2008, 01:23 AM
Wow, I can't wait to put this on my grandma's computer hehe.  Smile

If you don't babble, you can't get set-up.
13-04-2008, 02:05 AM
That's what I wanted to hear... Some news for once. Ever since that one update I've had to sniff around and see what's going to be in the game.

Never settle for less!
13-04-2008, 11:06 PM
Thanx horray 4 u

~bcool<br />[Image: signature1edit4efo7.jpg]
<br />Come and see me at http://www.Youtube.com/user/2bcoolisme<br /> my screenname is 2bcoolisme come n watch <br />u know u want 2 : )= and myspace is http://www.MySpace.com/simsaddictGello<br />The ppl on here r like My Second Family ^^ love ya guys Smile
14-04-2008, 03:09 PM
Wao, these are good news :-)
Horray for you, can´t wait for the gmae ;-)
14-04-2008, 03:20 PM
Oh, I must have missed this earlier...very cool, though. I like new news. Wink

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
15-04-2008, 02:26 AM
they posted another interview kinda thing on snootysims but no new info grr grr grrr
anyone hear anything new?

15-04-2008, 05:27 AM
Im really excited about Sims being offered jobs! Though looking online or in a newspaper are realistic, they were the same careers.

I'd like to know that by clicking on even the rabbit holes, you have the option of telling your sims what to do while inside. Hopefully.

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
15-04-2008, 04:47 PM
Oh yes thank you for reminding me Hopefully my sim be-friends the right people and gets offered a good one! =] haha