Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Elections!
12-04-2008, 03:06 PM
Elections!
I think it'd be really cool if you could choose which towns would have kings/queens, presidents, ect. You could elect a new leader every few years or more! If you have a president, your sims could be democrats, republicans, independent, or not care! Your sims could go vote, and you could pick who they vote for based on the "office hopeful's" personality traits! I think it would be really cool! Sorry, I don't know how people do it when they have kings/queens because I live in the USA. If I left any leader of a country out, let me know so we can talk about that one!

ps. This is random, scary, and awesome: I had a dream that I was playing The Sims 3!!! It was awesome, but probably not the same or not as good as the real thing! Just thought I would share! ;D

[Image: Copyofsims3-1.jpg]
[Image: mz_4341450_bodyshot_175x233-2.gif]
Quote this message in a reply
12-04-2008, 03:12 PM
Re: Elections!
it would be cool when it evolves into a country if it really does.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
12-04-2008, 03:18 PM
Glad you like it!

12-04-2008, 04:34 PM
When I first read the title of this thread, I thought it said 'Electrons'. :Smile

Yes, I agree with Alyssa, all great ideas when it evolves into a country, the only idea I'm not fond of is King and Queens. It just seems too much to me. But everything else is brilliant, particularly if we can have some very political Sims now. Wink

PS: Haha, I have TS3 dreams too. It's taking over my mind. But mine never as good as the real thing, either. :-\

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
12-04-2008, 05:29 PM
it wouldnt make much sense until it was a bit bigger though because one neighborhood 90 lots or not isnt quite big enough for politics maybe a mayor..with actual seen power..

13-04-2008, 03:06 PM
i'm not that sure about politics in the sims 3
i was just talking earlier today with a few people about some of the stuff that are wrong with this country (like the cause to our problems) and the government is pretty much to blame i mean we are kida the resident of our little sim town and i like it that way
adding a government would mean adding laws and stuff and that's not that fun

<br />[Image: event.png]
<br />
13-04-2008, 04:32 PM
(12-04-2008 04:34 PM)Mrs. Cassie Grint link Wrote:When I first read the title of this thread, I thought it said 'Electrons'. :Smile
Lol that's funny, cause I was reading through topics today, and I thought it said Electrons too! Too much science class!!! lol
(13-04-2008 03:06 PM)tv_freak link Wrote:i'm not that sure about politics in the sims 3
i was just talking earlier today with a few people about some of the stuff that are wrong with this country (like the cause to our problems) and the government is pretty much to blame i mean we are kida the resident of our little sim town and i like it that way
adding a government would mean adding laws and stuff and that's not that fun
I kinda have to agree with you on that. Sorry to Bush lovers, but I think he's the worst president we've ever had! In my personal opinion, I think Obama should win, but that's just my opinion. They could just have basic laws like no stealing, no speeding, ect. Nothing too big!

15-04-2008, 03:26 PM
(13-04-2008 04:32 PM)AmandaSandyCat link Wrote:They could just have basic laws like no stealing, no speeding, ect. Nothing too big!
what's the fun in having a kleptomaniac if there are laws against stealing?

<br />[Image: event.png]
<br />
15-04-2008, 05:31 PM
Because then it's a risk, so it would make it more exciting if there was a chance they were put in jail. Wink

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
15-04-2008, 05:36 PM
it would be nice to see the emergency crews do alot more
arresting sims would be neat..