Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Elections!
15-04-2008, 06:51 PM
Re: Elections!
I agree. It would be nice if Sims could be in jail for different lengths of time, depending on the 'crime'. Little law-breakings mean Sims could dissapear into jail for about 3 to 5 days of their lifetime, and bigger law-breakings could result in long (if not life) sentences, perhaps taking a whole lifestage. That way, you'd be taking a lot of risks, but it makes it all part of the fun, all the same! Wink

I'd also suggest that Sims be able to see other friends and family in jail, go and visit them, but I doubt this will be possible. :-\

But anyway, I did promise I would stick to what the topic is about on these sections of the forum, and already I'm going against my words. :Smile So I'll end this discussion here so we can continue with Elections.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
15-04-2008, 06:58 PM
Oh crap..my bad yes elections.
(12-04-2008 03:06 PM)AmandaSandyCat link Wrote:I think it'd be really cool if you could choose which towns would have kings/queens, presidents, ect. You could elect a new leader every few years or more! If you have a president, your sims could be democrats, republicans, independent, or not care! Your sims could go vote, and you could pick who they vote for based on the "office hopeful's" personality traits! I think it would be really cool! Sorry, I don't know how people do it when they have kings/queens because I live in the USA. If I left any leader of a country out, let me know so we can talk about that one!

ps. This is random, scary, and awesome: I had a dream that I was playing The Sims 3!!! It was awesome, but probably not the same or not as good as the real thing! Just thought I would share! ;D

I think this would make good for the town once it expands a bit..a mayor..or some kind of man in power
kinda like big brother..wait were big brother to them hehe
anyways I think its a cool idea for some sort of ep.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
16-04-2008, 10:59 PM
elect your presidents, or mayors. good idea.