Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
risky woo hoo
14-04-2008, 05:32 PM
Re: risky woo hoo
Exactly, it makes the game exciting and interesting, because you actually are yearning to play after the month or so break. And plus, during the break, I will have downloaded plentiful amounts of CC that spices the game up and gives me more to discover when I get back on. So yes, defintely I like the routine I have now. Smile

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
14-04-2008, 06:00 PM
yea they could get aids or something else and die  ok. different woohoos yes.
15-04-2008, 01:03 AM
My breaks are short and long..i probably wont get back in the mood to play til may or so

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
15-04-2008, 10:16 AM
Pregnacy test, interesting, they could buy it from a pharmacy or just goto the doctor. I like this idea. The lullaby was quite annoying on the sims2, it had also scared the living christ out of me so I'll say yes....yes I like this idea and it is 100%  appropriate Big Grin

If you don't babble, you can't get set-up.
15-04-2008, 04:57 PM
it was annoying i agree
and I think it adds more challenge to the game
because then you have to remember to go out and buy your sim a pregnancy test..and if you dont..well you may or may not get a surprise baby lol.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
15-04-2008, 05:14 PM
I like the idea of risky woo hoo. It makes it so much more interesting... I hate the way you know you're always gonna get a baby. Safe woo hoo is a good idea too, so you could have a sort-of option to have a kid. So you could either definitely not happen (but there's a 3% chance the condom will rip! He-he!) or you could have the chance of not having one or having one. Although, I do hope if you chose risky woo hoo that it wouldn't take too many attempts to get a baby, because then it would just get annoying. In other words, I hope there'd be a higher chance of getting a baby than not if you used risky woo hoo.

[center][Image: Woo.jpg]
[/center]
16-04-2008, 12:20 PM
(12-04-2008 07:51 PM)simsfreak287 link Wrote:I think instead of try for baby and woohoo
they should have options like woohoo and safe woohoo
but sitll you never know if your sim will be pregnant or not
and their should be like pregnancy test and stuff.

yeh i was just thinking that lol if they only had woohoo and safe wohoo, and instead of that lullaby if they just had pregnancy tests. so your sim might have a 8/10 chance of being pregnant with just normal woohoo and if its safe woohoo well a 0/10 chance  =]
16-04-2008, 02:11 PM
Am I the only one who doesn't want to have to take a pregnancy test? Here's why I don't think it would work:

First of all, sims show symptoms of being pregnant verrrry soon. So by the time you got the test, sims would probably be in fits of morning sickness. I know you could stock up on them and then after each time they woohoo, take one. But seriously, imagine that, it would get SOOO tedious. First of all if you guys are talking about realism, most people don't just have pregnancy tests lying around.

While the lullaby might not be as realistic, its convenient. I want to know if my sim is pregnant right away.
16-04-2008, 06:21 PM
Maybe after you "woo hoo", instead of the lullaby there should be pregnancy tests, but not ones that you have to go up and buy. Maybe a pop-up can come up and say "Would you like to take a pregnancy test?" and you obviously have the choice of Yes or No. That way, if you don't want pregnancy tests, you don't have to have them and can just wait for the natural signs (morning sickness etc.) or you can find out straight away if they are pregnant or not.

Not very realistic that they don't have to go and buy the pregnancy tests at the shops, but I don't think I could honestly be bothered to go to the shops every time they have risky woo hoo. It would get a bit annoying... But of course, this is just my opinion.

[center][Image: Woo.jpg]
[/center]
16-04-2008, 06:27 PM
(16-04-2008 06:21 PM)αη∂ ωє נυѕт кєєρ ωαѕтιηg αωαу... link Wrote:Maybe after you "woo hoo", instead of the lullaby there should be pregnancy tests, but not ones that you have to go up and buy. Maybe a pop-up can come up and say "Would you like to take a pregnancy test?" and you obviously have the choice of Yes or No. That way, if you don't want pregnancy tests, you don't have to have them and can just wait for the natural signs (morning sickness etc.) or you can find out straight away if they are pregnant or not.

Not very realistic that they don't have to go and buy the pregnancy tests at the shops, but I don't think I could honestly be bothered to go to the shops every time they have risky woo hoo. It would get a bit annoying... But of course, this is just my opinion.

It would definitely get annoying. As much as people hate the lullaby, I'm pretty sure that would hate the constant pregnancy tests.