Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Teen Engagement/Marriage
13-04-2008, 10:10 PM
Re: Teen Engagement/Marriage
I dont want anybody else seriously..you may think im just not over him YET,but this is the kinda relationship you dont get over ever..
anyhow i love the idea of teen engagement in the game as long as every single one doesnt get married lol

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
13-04-2008, 10:13 PM
Aww, well, if it's meant to be, it will be, and just because it's already been doesn't mean it can't "be" again.

We'll see.

And yeah, I hope that not every teenager would get engaged, if teen engagements were to be in the game.

[center][Image: Woo.jpg]
[/center]
13-04-2008, 10:24 PM
(13-04-2008 10:05 PM)αη∂ ωє נυѕт кєєρ ωαѕтιηg αωαу... link Wrote:[quote author=Mrs. Cassie Grint link=topic=1656.msg37662#msg37662 date=1208119848]
[quote author=αη∂ ωє נυѕт кєєρ ωαѕтιηg αωαу... link=topic=1656.msg37592#msg37592 date=1208116432]
Yeah I like the idea of engagement. Big Grin

I'm engaged... Just messing. No, I'm married actually. Haha, jokes again. I'm actually unofficially married, it was just me and my boyfriend in the school gardens having a laugh Big Grin

Haha, that sounds like fun! Wish I could have been there! :Smile Big Grin I might propose this idea to my boyfriend... he'll probably run away and leave me lol... oh wait, he already did. :Smile
[/quote]

Lol, it was funny Big Grin! We had a vicar. And one day, your turn will come to be married in the school gardens... hehe.
[/quote]

Hehe, I'm marrying Rupert Grint in the Hogwart's Gardens if that's good enough? Big Grin Of course you are all invited! Wink I'll let you know the date eventually, it's later this year, Winter time I suspect. Wink

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
13-04-2008, 10:25 PM
yeah we break up quite a bit actually this is just one of the worst i think..well and the one that caused my parents to hate him..
i hope he calls..or maybe i can try calling him one more time..im sure hes awake by now.
yeah especially in the seamless neighborhood..hope if its in there only like every one in ten teen sim couples would get married or something..mmaybe thats not small enough..idk lol

13-04-2008, 10:27 PM
Aww. Sad Try calling him... It's worth a try, but of course it's up to you.

And thanks for the invite, Cassie! Winter time... You like Rupert wearing lots of warm layers, eh eh?

[/center]
13-04-2008, 10:30 PM
well see im still wondering if the voicemail i sent actually did..and if it did if he got it yet and is ignoring me or not..
man
i should call..soon..

13-04-2008, 10:32 PM
Maybe he's just a bit upset about what's happened, like you are. He'll come around, I reckon.

[/center]
13-04-2008, 10:33 PM
Try texting him if you both have texting! I always text my boyfriend! We've been together since kindergarden, and we're in 6th now!  :Smile

[Image: Copyofsims3-1.jpg]
[Image: mz_4341450_bodyshot_175x233-2.gif]
13-04-2008, 10:35 PM
i cant text him
he doesnt have a cell phone
he uses his roommates
or trust me i would be we did it all the time back when he still had one =/

13-04-2008, 10:35 PM
Aw, that's cute. Big Grin Kindergarden... And there's been no break ups or anything?!

[/center]