Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Roaming the Nhood, Welcoming new simmies?
17-04-2008, 12:25 PM
Re: Roaming the Nhood, Welcoming new simmies?
(16-04-2008 02:51 PM)Mrs. Cassie Grint link Wrote:[quote author=dejadejavu link=topic=1657.msg39018#msg39018 date=1208351741]
I really hope that if you plan to give them a pie, you'll whip the pie out, give it to them, and then maybe when they receive it they'd invite you in to share a piece.

Oh yes, I agree, I hope they can do that! Big Grin I also think that mean Sims should take the pie without a thank you and slam the door in their faces! And unsociable Sims should appreciate the welcome gift and say thank you, but be very nervous about it and not invite them in because they're too scared. Smile

I hope they don't whip the pie out, though, it would be nice if they could actually bake it at their house, but it in some sort of packaging and carry it from their house to the neighbour's home, to make it more realistic. I don't like how all of my Sims are like Mary Poppins and her magic bag, they pull all sorts of things from their pockets. :Smile
[/quote]

Yea, well ideally I'd like that too. I just doubt that we'll have that much realism. Plus I think that if all of a sudden we could only carry a realistic amount of things on our sims person, eventually we would want the convenience of just whipping stuff out of their pockets again.
Quote this message in a reply
17-04-2008, 08:43 PM
Re: Roaming the Nhood, Welcoming new simmies?
nice idea!
Quote this message in a reply