Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
bootcamp & boarding school, and graduations
14-04-2008, 12:57 AM
bootcamp & boarding school, and graduations
I just thought these two can be one of the options for wealthy and or bad sims (geared towards sims with naughty traits and personalities.)

A rich and neglective mother could send her children to boarding schools (coed or seperate) until they reach young adulthood. They will be able to contact eachother via phone or they could visit home on weekends.

For those that go to bootcamp, there could be an option of attitude adjustment and some sort of progression and an option to change a trait (ie evil) after graduation from the program. Some could be kicked out for constant rude behavior.

I always thought that sims should have an option to throw graduation parties for each major grade changes like kindergarten, sixth grade, junior high to high school, then high school to college. I always thought our sims neverendedly went to class without a form of reward, just homework. What do you guys think?

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
Quote this message in a reply
14-04-2008, 05:56 PM
Re: bootcamp &amp; boarding school, and graduations
yea boot camp and boarding school.

for people in highschool to Elementary School should have speacil school events too. like a dance, school bake school, detention, or different school envents.
15-04-2008, 01:06 AM
i like the boot camp idea it sounds cool
but unless it was in an ep it would probably be a loophole
boarding school would be sweet..but alot like uni for ts2..i would like alot of changes if it was an option someday.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
15-04-2008, 05:16 AM
I was just thinking about it being in the base game. I wouldn't imagine you seeing them unless it were on the weekend. It would be like they were away at college which could infact be an option but maybe not because they will probaly make a uni. I can see the fun in watching college aged sims live with all those traits. Maybe even they will have limited traits or traits based on college life only. It would be funny to live with a klepto and catch em stealing from you! Oh, its on!

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
15-04-2008, 10:06 AM
Boarding school, great for intelligent little sims. Who have perfect grades, and wants to go off away from their annoying folks.
Bootcamp, for the little sims who just are very naughty  or just wants to go for discipline.
Graduations, for your growing teen sim.
All those ideas are very great. Keep making those great ideas, you never know we might get it ^^

If you don't babble, you can't get set-up.