Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
anyone else annoyed..
16-04-2008, 02:04 AM
anyone else annoyed..
with lack of updates yet all these boring articles that keep discussing the sims in general and not new info about the upcoming game.
Its ridiculous.
I guess this is the topic to vent about lack of updates. haha :Smile

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
16-04-2008, 03:00 AM
Re: anyone else annoyed..
yeah i know, its like stop giving us the same info tha you have given us over and OVER and OVER . it sucks.

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
16-04-2008, 03:02 AM
yeah whats the point in telling everyone the same thing in all these magazines and places when they know what they say gets spread around soo fast that its old news by the time they get around to saying it twice haha.
and its been almost a month with lack of new anything.
i know its a year from now but still..
they shouldnt have mentioned it so early if they werent gonna give consistent updates

16-04-2008, 04:46 AM
It can be a little agrivating but I just remind myself that not everyone is aware of the sims 3 so I guess that is everyones way of updating others. Most of them ive realized areĀ  translated from other languages or other versions, so they all have their sims 3 updates and mags.

Gang in there, its only the second month, they are going to take their time.

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
16-04-2008, 04:48 AM
well in my opinion
im sorry i even signed up for v.i.p.
havent gotten a thing. I thought i would be asked questions fequently..etc..
i havent gotten a single email from them with even the smallest detail.

16-04-2008, 02:29 PM
I did a thread just the same as this almost a month ago (not trying to say you should've posted there in anyway, my thread is long in the past, I just though I'd say because my thread was a long time ago and I was annoyed by lack of updaes then, and we still have none now!) and I totally understand what you mean. Where is this news? Where is our VIP goodness? Why have they abondoned the site? What for? What was the point in telling us so early and not even updating us with the tiniest little shread of new info? I don't like the way the Site has not once been updated since March 19th, that was ages ago to me. Surely we don't have long to go now? :-\

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
16-04-2008, 05:05 PM
yeah and i know the official site is rarely updated because they encourage fansites to do that stuff..but come on now
give them something to update with or whats the point??
im almost tempted to give up.

16-04-2008, 06:08 PM
Now don't give up. I know it is frusterating, but don't give up.

Good things come to those that wait.. just look at Deathly Hallows.

Those of you that read HP know what I am talking about. They announced the last book and we got nothing this time like we did the time before. No chapter titles, no paragraph to entice us, nothing. BUT when the book came out... awwwwwwwwww it was the best.

So we just have to keep our spirits high and stick together!
16-04-2008, 06:47 PM
lol you're right.. its just hard there is so much excitement and anticipation..and i mean its great that they sold 100 million games or whatever but thats old news..and repeated over and over the last few days when we should be getting new news about the new game..

16-04-2008, 08:16 PM
(16-04-2008 06:08 PM)chelikins link Wrote:Now don't give up. I know it is frusterating, but don't give up.

Good things come to those that wait.. just look at Deathly Hallows.

Those of you that read HP know what I am talking about. They announced the last book and we got nothing this time like we did the time before. No chapter titles, no paragraph to entice us, nothing. BUT when the book came out... awwwwwwwwww it was the best.

So we just have to keep our spirits high and stick together!

We did get that information though, didn't we? I read all of the chapter titles and the beggining of the book before it was out, they were on MuggleNet. But I have to agree, it was truly just the greatest book in the world. Big Grin

But back on topic now. If we don't get any updates before May, I think I'll officially just give up with hoping. I'm sorry, but it's been so long now, it's just not funny anymore! :-\

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]