Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New Large TS3 Interview - No Major News, Don't Get Your Hopes Up
01-05-2008, 11:49 AM
Re: New Large TS3 Interview - No Major News, Don't Get Your Hopes Up
(30-04-2008 11:50 PM)Crepuscule Cassie! link Wrote:I was just on Snooty's, and I found we have a new article.
I haven't read through it all, but from what I have read so far, nothing in there is particularly worth noting, except perhaps that they are slowing down time so we can fit more things into a day.

Read it Here.

yeah i was reading it yesterday at night and except the info about time i was pretty asleep reading it if you see what i mean! {unsure} {glare}

CLOVER POWER!
Quote this message in a reply
01-05-2008, 11:57 AM
Haha, I read it last night too, and I know what you mean! That is why I couldn't read all of it, my eyes were closing and I could barely type the post. {rolleyes}

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
01-05-2008, 12:03 PM
lool actually i didn't read it all ,because after the slowing time new there was nothing interesting at all Big Grin

CLOVER POWER!
01-05-2008, 04:31 PM
I agree, I went to read this article expecting new information. And all I got was a chat over dinner.
02-05-2008, 12:42 AM
I liked this article and here are some things I got from it:

Slowing down of time/tuning how long it takes to do stuff
Game with add challenges and tasks for the players that want them
Humorous elements will be a big part of the game as always

It would be nice to get a big meaty article, but all well. It seems that every new article expands a tiny bit on the stuff we already know. Then the official update just compiles it all together in one place.
02-05-2008, 04:53 AM
well i noticed he elaborated on some tidbits but it was mostly boring jibber jabber. but it did kill some time..hopefully new info will be released soon.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
02-05-2008, 10:01 AM
I hate articles/interviews that just dawdle with time and don't just get to the facts... no one cares about what you had for tea last night, just tell us about TS3! {glare}

But at least were learned a few tidbits from it, as Nicole stated. {yes}

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
04-05-2008, 05:53 PM
(30-04-2008 11:50 PM)Cookies & Cassie link Wrote:I was just on Snooty's, and I found we have a new article.
I haven't read through it all, but from what I have read so far, nothing in there is particularly worth noting, except perhaps that they are slowing down time so we can fit more things into a day.

Read it Here.

yup i read that two the rest was just basically about how bad things happen but in a funny way

-Anna
04-05-2008, 07:55 PM
(30-04-2008 11:50 PM)Cookies & Cassie link Wrote:I was just on Snooty's, and I found we have a new article.

Read it Here.

oh yup i read that to Smile

its Lauren Tongue