Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
anyone else annoyed..
16-04-2008, 08:32 PM
Re: anyone else annoyed..
yes or by next week..i'll be angry because they shouldnt be more than a month between updates thats too long.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
16-04-2008, 09:02 PM
It'd probably be that the people who guessed June/July for more updates were probably right... and I was so sure we'd be receiving news much earlier than that. :-\ I was expecting late March to early April at first, but now we're in the middle of April and we'll soon be nearing the end and we'll still have nothing. :Smile The forums are so dry recently because of this lack of news... I don't think I could stand it if it got any quiter. I want some really exciting threads to appear soon talking about all the new updates. I wonder which member it will be who will have the honour of posting the newest major update first lol? :-\ Big Grin

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
16-04-2008, 09:27 PM
(16-04-2008 09:02 PM)Mrs. Cassie Grint link Wrote:It'd probably be that the people who guessed June/July for more updates were probably right... and I was so sure we'd be receiving news much earlier than that. :-\ I was expecting late March to early April at first, but now we're in the middle of April and we'll soon be nearing the end and we'll still have nothing. :Smile The forums are so dry recently because of this lack of news... I don't think I could stand it if it got any quiter. I want some really exciting threads to appear soon talking about all the new updates. I wonder which member it will be who will have the honour of posting the newest major update first lol? :-\ Big Grin

Yea, I've noticed the lack of activity. Especially with me, I can't seem to find anything to say Sad I hope I can have the honor of posting new info, but I know it will never happen because I'm never on the up and up.
16-04-2008, 09:35 PM
I know, I can't really write big paragarphs about things anymore because there's really not much to say now, until we get something new. :-\ And as for whoever gets to be the lucky major-news poster, well, I guess it's all chance and luck. No one knows when we'll be getting our update, it could be anytime night or day, today, next week or even next month. And I'm always on Snooty's and the OS and constsantly refreshing, and the second I leave will be the second the big news goes up, knowing my luck, and I'll miss out on all the first excitement. :Smile

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
16-04-2008, 09:56 PM
(16-04-2008 04:48 AM)ChalyssaMuch link Wrote:well in my opinion
im sorry i even signed up for v.i.p.
havent gotten a thing. I thought i would be asked questions fequently..etc..
i havent gotten a single email from them with even the smallest detail.

I don't think anyone will be getting anything for a while. But, if you unsubscribe, you may just miss out when things do start to surface.

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
16-04-2008, 10:53 PM
btw do yall get emails from this site? Because I dont and I have been on this for abous 3 weeks
16-04-2008, 11:16 PM
i wont unsubscribe. but i do feel ignored.
and June july would be a ridiculously long wait and they disappoint alot of people.
and the lack of excitement is draining me to post. I dont post as much mainly for that reason there is nothing really to say until new news surfaces.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
16-04-2008, 11:28 PM
(16-04-2008 02:04 AM)ChalyssaMuch link Wrote:with lack of updates yet all these boring articles that keep discussing the sims in general and not new info about the upcoming game.
Its ridiculous.
I guess this is the topic to vent about lack of updates. haha :Smile

so right !!!just fed up of this situation! :-\ Smile

CLOVER POWER!
17-04-2008, 04:24 AM
Was it like this in the beginning with the Sims 2? If not, I guess the new team has it all planned out with how they want to release everything. You would think that something that has been being worked on for years would give out just a bit more info.

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
17-04-2008, 06:47 AM
I signed up for the newsletter when Sims 2 began. I get news about new EP's, 2 weeks after they have been released. It is old news every time it comes.
So I never signed up for the new Sims 3 site.  Smile