• 0 Votes - 0 Average
makin magic
16-04-2008, 02:50 AM
makin magic
they should make    makin magic for sims2
Quote this message in a reply
16-04-2008, 08:48 AM
Re: makin magic
Would be awesome. But I doubt it's ever gonna happen. Maybe in the Sims 3 though.

- //::פяεa×κỉỉℓℓa::\\ -

[Image: 2yo9xci.jpg]
16-04-2008, 02:18 PM
I was going to say it could possibly be the last EP... but Apartment Life is the last, isn't it? I doubt there will be anymore EP's after this. But like פяεa×κỉỉℓℓa said, maybe in TS3, possibly?

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
16-04-2008, 06:31 PM
I was violently opposed to a Makin Magic EP. Then for some reason, I warmed to it. However I think if they don't have it in TS2, they definitely won't have it in TS3. They're going for realism and EP that enhance the entire neighborhood, not EP that almost add an entirely seperate game. Think FreeTime enhancing every sim out there, versus OFB that only affected sims with businesses.

Also in an interview Rod Humble says that he absolutely hates the magical creatures and whatnot, but the game designers do it just to make him angry. Even if he's joking a bit, I don't think he would release an entire Magic pack.
17-04-2008, 01:30 AM
yes i loved makin magic
it was my favorite ts1 ep so i would have loved a new one for ts2.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
17-04-2008, 10:59 PM
Makin' Magic was my fave too. Magic is a big seller so it surprises me they haven't released some kind of EP focused on that for TS2.

17-04-2008, 11:39 PM
making magic was a great EP. i remember the dragon and the whole carnival idea was awesome.
they should include a pet dragon >:3

but uhh... i think simmers will be seeing less and less 'fantasy' themed elements in the game, just because maxis is steering more towards the path of realistic gameplay..
18-04-2008, 03:59 AM
yeah it probably because of the realism thing..
but as much as we want realism..we also want the game aspect as well..besides if they made a non cheesy magic ep..a realistic unrealistic kinda theme..than it could work. like harry potter it seems realistic enough in that sense. ya know?

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
18-04-2008, 11:03 AM
Yes, it relly does, Harry Potter isnt a cheesy kind of magic. It seems incredibly real because it's not all "Hocus Pocus" and "Halakazam". If they made magical abilities and objects available in an EP, then if you'd rather stick with realism, you just don't buy it.

21-04-2008, 02:29 PM
well in the most recent ep the sims 2 freetime they have the genie lamp!