Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
makin magic
28-04-2008, 07:36 PM
Re: makin magic
I don't know... I think magic appeals to a large audience. Granted, some people want to keep things as real as possible, and I can see why. But just don't purchase the game if you don't want magic. And The Sims is about real-life, but it's not supposed to be just like it. Magic is fun and interesting and already they have Genies and Aliens and Vampires etc. I don't think that's very real, but still, they're there. The only true reason I think they haven't gone with MM is 'cause Apartment Life is the last one. And everyone was expecting either Superstar or Makin' Magic, but they wanted to surprise us and come up with something original. And Apartments were frequently suggested. But quite frankly, I find it a bit too late now, to be complying with that wish.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
29-04-2008, 05:45 AM
Re: makin magic
yeah cassie has a point it would be an ep not in the base game so if you arent appealed to the idea..dont purchase it and wait for the next one
because there are alot of things they add in ts3 like pets and supernatural that i hate but alot of people love it so i deal..
and i know magic aint real..but they could add it in a realistic manner by going with a harry potter theme and thats a very very very popular franchise and tons of sims fans love both..so the game would sell GREAT.
and i would love it.
and i also agree with cassie about original ep's
i dont want remakes anymore..cool if they add old ideas in a new ep..as long as the new ep isnt centered on old ideas.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply