Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Traits
01-05-2008, 04:06 AM
Re: Traits
yeah like jealous and shy sims they could feel left out..
and then yeah loners wouldnt really care.
and the anniversary every 10 days is a cool idea too.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
01-05-2008, 04:42 AM
I like those ideas bunny. I've always wanted them to have major graduations like elementary to Jr high, Jr high to high school etc. May be too much though :/

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
02-05-2008, 05:08 AM
i wish there was some sort of celebration for getting to the next level in school though school never played an important enough role in their lives even though they spend so much of their life in school.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
03-05-2008, 08:18 AM
Was reading another article and thought it was funny.

"Traits dramatically feed back into the game world. Derek is a kleptomaniac. As we watch the early prototype, he picks up a park bench, and starts running away with it. "
03-05-2008, 10:53 AM
Haha, that's hilarious! {woot} That really makes me want to fit a klepto somewhere among my first ever Sims, something I didn't originally plan to do for a while. What article was that?

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
03-05-2008, 11:26 AM
(03-05-2008 08:18 AM)eternalbunny link Wrote:Was reading another article and thought it was funny.

"Traits dramatically feed back into the game world. Derek is a kleptomaniac. As we watch the early prototype, he picks up a park bench, and starts running away with it. "

I just lolled to death then, that is FREAKING HILARIOUS! i just just see the expression on that sim's face!

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
03-05-2008, 11:39 AM
I know! It sounds hilarious! It makes me want to make a klepto as a part of my original Sims, and I wasn't planning to, but now... I can really picture it. What will the Sims around do? Try and run after him, perhaps? The brave ones might.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
03-05-2008, 10:18 PM
Here's the articles, I found it more entertaining than most of the ones I've read.

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/art...?id=184484