Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Traits
16-04-2008, 08:31 PM
Re: Traits
yeah i think we know most of them =D
they are all posted on snooty's and their meanings too.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
16-04-2008, 09:33 PM
I hope with every EP new traits will be added. Thats one thing they didn't do enough of in TS2. We needed more turn ons and turn offs, and aspirations for that matter.
16-04-2008, 10:03 PM
(16-04-2008 06:00 AM)ChalyssaMuch link Wrote:Im scared i'll favor certain traits too much
i hope i am brave enough to create all kinds of sims and play them out.

I agree! I remember mainly just playing the family asperation throughout my whole sims2 experience because they were easily managable, and it was easy to have kids. My whole neighborhood will probably concist of like 20 traits! That may get a bit boring but everyone likes their favs. Anyone I created with not so favorable traits will most likely be outsides like Brandy Broke's characters just so that I can make some outsiders.

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
16-04-2008, 10:05 PM
(16-04-2008 09:33 PM)dejadejavu link Wrote:I hope with every EP new traits will be added. Thats one thing they didn't do enough of in TS2. We needed more turn ons and turn offs, and aspirations for that matter.

I agree! more traits would be awsome.

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
16-04-2008, 10:08 PM
(16-04-2008 06:21 PM)dejadejavu link Wrote:[quote author=sims3luva22 link=topic=1679.msg38951#msg38951 date=1208318359]

I plan on having fun with the trait system. I can totally have my sim visit a neighbor, like a painting, and then secretly remove it from the wall. I wonder if the friend would notice.

If criminal is another career track, he could be a professional theif. All of the stolen things could be stored away in a locked room for him. Or he could hang things in his house, I wonder if sims will be able to identify their missing items.

Another trait I will enjoy is having someone with the "tramp" trait were they will possibly have the choice of randomly seducing' making out, etc in front of others to get a reaction. That could also enhance the trait "inappropriate"

I love all of these ideas! It would be especially cool if sims could recognize their belongings.

I'm really excited for all the different traits. However I am concerned that some will get overused, like the klepto one. I really don't want a bunch of them walking around my neighborhood.
[/quote]

Hopefully there will be an alarm and the cops come right away, I really don't feel like buying the item again (maybe having to re-design in) from the money you get from the cops. I want the item darn it! Neither do I want my old lady to have to fight the theif.

16-04-2008, 11:18 PM
yes i hate having to re-buy items that are stolen and lately my cops dont do their jobs and i dont get anything back at all not even money.
so yeah lame.
anyhow.
i hope there arent too many klepto's also.  could get annoying.

16-04-2008, 11:56 PM
I agree, not TOO many kleptos, though, I believe ( since there are like 80 traits) the game will already have one built in so when we aren't paying attention and then later go "where the heck did my sim put that...Oh crap, we have a klepto in the neighborhood!" Then, you can make your sim go on an all out investigation and Spy on other sims in the neighborhood for your pleasure, and to find out who's to blame for the theft!  ;D but of course I will be more interested in doing all the spying, then comes the spread of gossip!

17-04-2008, 01:07 AM
yeah im hoping it wont be a mix of the same few traits i hope every sim is different

17-04-2008, 10:51 PM
I think all the traits will be assigned to different townies so that we'll be able to see the effects of each and every trait. I want to get to know the consequences you recieve from having a certain trait before I start picking out my favourites. Some will provide more entertainment than others.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
17-04-2008, 11:20 PM
I do hope that they equally distribute the traits amongst the townies. It got very annoying after a few days of gameplay when most the sims looked equally ugly.. names were unoriginally repeated, etc.

Kleptos could be fun to play, but i hope the trait isn't massively distributed amongst the townies.. that... would be hectic.

I personally am looking forward to the traits feature. that and the simultaneous aging is really whats keeping me from turning away from the sims 3 game. im really looking forward to it. i hope they announce more original features that were not part and possible in the sims 2. cause thats what creating a new sims game is about right? Big Grin

snootysims is an awesome website to get information, they have a pretty deciphered chart regarding traits.
http://www.snootysims.com/thesims3index.php?id=traits