Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
bella goth
20-04-2008, 10:34 AM
Re: bella goth
Oh, the one in Strangetown is a fake?!

When I first saw her I thought "Oh! She didn't go missing, she just went on holiday!"

Blimey, I didn't know she was FAKE?! I made friends with her and everything!

So much for BFFL... Sad

[center][Image: Woo.jpg]
[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
20-04-2008, 10:50 AM
I know, I made friends with her too, right until she could move in with my family, and then I noticed she had no family ties, so I searched up on Bella a bit more, and I found out everything you could want to know about the Bellla mystery, including how to get her back. But I found the idea that there's two Bella's kind of funny. I really want to know the true story of Bella's dissapearance, because you know, Bella is actually dead, it's only wiith these modders and cheats that we can play her alive.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
20-04-2008, 10:56 AM
Aw, she moved in. Big Grin

One time I got my man of the house to marry the maid, and she moved in with AMAZING skill bars. So she can cook amazing meals and everything.

Anyway that was kind of off-topic...

But yeah, I wish she wasn't dead. If she wasn't, I'd play that family a lot, because there'd be loads of drama.

[/center]
21-04-2008, 11:03 AM
She couldnt be dead because when a sims relatives are dead go to the sims realations and then family trees and the ones that are dead always have a gray picture!
21-04-2008, 05:26 PM
thanks a lot you guys ok 321 case loked!
21-04-2008, 08:03 PM
(21-04-2008 11:03 AM)jackj960 link Wrote:She couldnt be dead because when a sims relatives are dead go to the sims realations and then family trees and the ones that are dead always have a gray picture!
That's an interesting point, there.

I never really noticed... Maybe she really IS out there somewhere... I have no idea. But really, maybe that really does mean that she isn't dead... Ooh, this is exciting!
(21-04-2008 05:26 PM)jackj960 link Wrote:thanks a lot you guys ok 321 case loked!

Pardon?

[/center]
21-04-2008, 08:11 PM
Haha, I thin he means, like, 3, 2, 1 - Case closed! Like, end of the problem..

And, I've read in several places she is dead, and also, when you try to get her back using other methods, it always says she's died on another lot. Heck, who knows... this whole mystery is just too strange. I'd like to know the true answer.

21-04-2008, 08:15 PM
Yeah same, I reckon EA will (one day) put us out of our misery and tell us if she's alive or dead, if she's alive where to find her, and if she's dead how did she die.

And about the 3 2 1 - Case Closed thing, I understand now. But because he said Locked, I thought he was like, closing this thread, so I was thinking "What? You can't do that, love, you aren't a moderator or administrator". Tongue

[/center]
21-04-2008, 09:23 PM
I thought you could lock your on threads?.. There's my showing my stupidness again! :Smile Wink

22-04-2008, 01:02 AM
(19-04-2008 08:24 PM)+++Super_Kawaii+++ link Wrote:[quote author=Cassie the Green One link=topic=1683.msg40837#msg40837 date=1208629003]
To spice things up, I suppose? I wonder if the mystery will open up a bit more in TS3?
I like the fake better Tongue
And to be honest I think there will be totally new characters and legacies in TS3.
[/quote]

there might be both new and old.  Maybe favorite old characters will be kept and new ones added.

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]