Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I'M A REBEL!!!!! Wooooo!
16-04-2008, 10:37 PM
I'M A REBEL!!!!! Wooooo!
I came on here during school. Tongue For those of you who were online, did you notice I popped up for a few seconds and left really fast? Well it's because the teacher came back in the class and I had to close the forums real fast :'( But HA my teacher never found out! So there.
Quote this message in a reply
16-04-2008, 10:46 PM
Re: I'M A REBEL!!!!! Wooooo!
(16-04-2008 10:37 PM)♥--->シャネル<---♥ link Wrote:I came on here during school. Tongue For those of you who were online, did you notice I popped up for a few seconds and left really fast? Well it's because the teacher came back in the class and I had to close the forums real fast :'( But HA my teacher never found out! So there.
i did that before but it was on gaiaonline.

16-04-2008, 11:07 PM
you dont sime like a rebel
16-04-2008, 11:08 PM
(16-04-2008 11:07 PM)2ppanther link Wrote:you dont sime like a rebel
Geez, do you know how to take a frikkin joke?
16-04-2008, 11:14 PM
Haha, I've been on here a few times on the school computers, I'm always closing and reopening whenever the teahcer goes past. And I've also been on here a couple of times on my friends iPhone. Smile One of the teachers actually saw me while I was on here on the computers and said "Come on now, Cassie, stop talking to the Sim people. They're not real." Lol. :Smile

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
16-04-2008, 11:16 PM
(16-04-2008 11:14 PM)Mrs. Cassie Grint link Wrote:Haha, I've been on here a few times on the school computers, I'm always closing and reopening whenever the teahcer goes past. And I've also been on here a couple of times on my friends iPhone. Smile One of the teachers actually saw me while I was on here on the computers and said "Come on now, Cassie, stop talking to the Sim people. They're not real." Lol. :Smile

lol Wow...is the teacher mental?? Tongue

Em
16-04-2008, 11:17 PM
(16-04-2008 11:14 PM)Mrs. Cassie Grint link Wrote:Haha, I've been on here a few times on the school computers, I'm always closing and reopening whenever the teahcer goes past. And I've also been on here a couple of times on my friends iPhone. Smile One of the teachers actually saw me while I was on here on the computers and said "Come on now, Cassie, stop talking to the Sim people. They're not real." Lol. :Smile
lol. weird. my computer teacher don't care,we could txt in there && she wouldn't care....
even thought we're not suppose too  :Smile

16-04-2008, 11:18 PM
Wow, Chanel. That is some rebel-ish material. You should join a biker gang. :Smile

-Em
16-04-2008, 11:20 PM
(16-04-2008 11:18 PM)Emmaly or Emily or Emma or just plain Em link Wrote:Wow, Chanel. That is some rebel-ish material. You should join a biker gang. :Smile

-Em
haha.

16-04-2008, 11:21 PM
(16-04-2008 11:17 PM)Pixie link Wrote:[quote author=Mrs. Cassie Grint link=topic=1685.msg39268#msg39268 date=1208384056]
Haha, I've been on here a few times on the school computers, I'm always closing and reopening whenever the teahcer goes past. And I've also been on here a couple of times on my friends iPhone. Smile One of the teachers actually saw me while I was on here on the computers and said "Come on now, Cassie, stop talking to the Sim people. They're not real." Lol. :Smile
lol. weird. my computer teacher don't care,we could txt in there && she wouldn't care....
even thought we're not suppose too  :Smile
[/quote]

Well, seriously, that teacher was chillaxed compared to the rest of my teachers. They use any excuse to send me out of the room. Or give me detention. They're all evil, I swear.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]