Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
wow! great idea!
27-04-2008, 06:31 PM
Re: wow! great idea!
Well yes, of course there is a few more. But if they don't post, they don't really count. Adam is a boy, he counts, we were talking to him yesterday. So that's three. We seriously outrule them. Come on lads, get posting. Don't be scared just 'cause we can multi-task. Wink

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
27-04-2008, 06:39 PM
Haha, definitely. Wink

I also think we're more random. Wink

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
27-04-2008, 07:00 PM
Is that you in your avatar Bambi? If so, I freaking love your hair. I wish I had the courage to just dye it something outrageous. Red is also my favorite color. AHHH its like Clementine from Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.
27-04-2008, 07:04 PM
Yes, it is indeed me. Wink And thank you! Actually, to be honest, that was an accident. But I did love it.

I find it hard to gather up the courage to do something, as well. But once it's done with, I usually end up loving it. Wink So I'd say go for it, if it's something you want to do. Smile

27-04-2008, 07:17 PM
It took me like two years to get bangs. I finally did and its awesome. The only thing with dying my hair is that it will really limit the type of job that I can get. I might just dye it red, but a little more natural looking.
Maybe I'll post a pic and get the forum's opinion, haha.

How was that an accident? What were going for?
27-04-2008, 07:24 PM
Well, it was supposed to only last for a week or so (for Halloween). It ended up lasting for about 3 weeks in all its glory. Then it started to fade and I had pink hair for months. :Smile Wink

Anyhoo, bangs are hard for me, too. I hate cutting my hair in general. But I usually love it afterward.

Yes, bright red hair is difficult to have while looking for a job. Wink Something a bit more tame would suffice, I do believe. Wink

27-04-2008, 07:45 PM
I hate that people don't just accept hair colour for what it is - just a colour. It shouldn't affect chances of gettinng a job. But yet it does, so... I'll just shut up. Wink

27-04-2008, 07:50 PM
It's the sad truth, isn't it? Usually your hair reflects your personality. So, possibly from their point of view it seems "wild hair, wild person."

Who knows...

27-04-2008, 07:59 PM
Well, sometimes, but aren't interviews also made for that? Surely you can tell if their hair colour refelcts their personality after the interview? Well, the world is an unfair place, I guess it is to be expected. :-\

27-04-2008, 09:38 PM
I think that maybe because you're willing to break the norm in society, you'll be trying to do the same thing at work. Also, it might just be because customers might be old school.

I think in the next few generations, crazy hair, tattoos and whatnot will all be acceptable. But right now, most older people are still semi-conservative. We need a few more hippie movements to really get everyone to chill out about people's personal choices.