Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sleeping and traits
18-04-2008, 01:11 PM
Sleeping and traits
I think that based on traits sims should have things take away their energy at different rates. A problem I have is that sometimes sims are dead tired, but they seriously just HAVE to do things...like take care of their children. I think if sims have no energy but they have to take of a kid (especially if they're family oriented) they should just pull the energy from within themselves to do it.

Maybe a workaholic sim is exhausted, but they'll still find the energy to complete the paperwork the boss sent home with him/her. This type of effect could be similar to going into "the Zone."

Also maybe there could be a night owl trait. This would mean that sims environment would go up when its nighttime (maybe mood in general), and they could even regain energy. Oooh, that's another thing! Refreshing things should increase the energy of a sim. Like an active sim could practice yoga and have increased energy. Also exercise on the treadmill should really not take away from energy so much that the sim has to go to bed hours earlier. In fact exercise gives you energy.

Depending on the health of the sim, maybe their energy could go down/restore as a whole quicker or faster. This wouldn't make that much of a difference, only a few hours.
Quote this message in a reply
18-04-2008, 06:41 PM
Re: Sleeping and traits
Sounds great! ;D A lot of those make a lot of sense. I'm tired after a workout, but I also feel energized, we may get lucky, especially for sims that like to jog and run.

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
19-04-2008, 02:00 AM
that a good idea.  maybe there energy pills or drinks  that give you a hour per pill or drink
19-04-2008, 10:31 AM
All wonderful ideas, particularly the Night Owl trait, because as I had said on another thread, I am indeed a bit of a Night Owl. Smile

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]