Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
modes of transportation
18-04-2008, 05:31 PM
modes of transportation
I think we're gonna get some bikes and other ways to move around!

Humble said that sims will move around town intelligently. If we tell a sim to go halfway across town, they'll get into their car, park and get out. They wouldn't just walk cause that would take forever.

Since the town is going to be quite big, simmies won't just be able to stroll around. They'll need rides and or bikes/skateboards etc.

This will also be another way for parents and children to interact because they might need rides.
Quote this message in a reply
18-04-2008, 06:38 PM
Re: modes of transportation
I remember reading that. I think they should add buses as well or public transportation. It would be a little difficult as how that may work but I think it's still a neat idea. Sims who can't afford cars would have to taxi it and it may be a bit expensive (if they charge, I don't remember them charging at all) carpooling for work and shopping trips, parking meters could be cool. If a sim is poor, they can't walk all the way to work lol, unless you move them closer to the city which is why I think appartments will be added to the basegame.

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
19-04-2008, 02:02 AM
Re: modes of transportation
thats smart