Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hi!
21-04-2008, 01:33 AM
Hi!
hey!  I am actually newish to sims considering the fact that no I have never owned a sims game.  I love horses so I have a few horse games but they usually wore out after a few days.  I was looking on the internet and had heard of the sims before so I decided to have a look to see what they were all about.  I quickly learned about the sims 2 and was curious to see if a sims 3 was in the making.  If not, then I would buy the sims 2 but if there was one in the making, then I decided to wait it out.  Well, ya, there is a new one coming out sometime next year hopefully so I will be getting that as my first sims.  Even though I don't own the sims they sound exactly like my kind of game.  Believe me, if a stupid, not well done horse game kept my attention for a week or so then the sims definitely can be very entertaining for me lol.  Anyway, that's my story.  Smile

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
Quote this message in a reply
21-04-2008, 08:00 AM
Re: Hi!
Hiya. Welcome to the forums. x]

You never owned a Sims game? Wow. o.o
I used to have some games about horses too, but the graphics were crappy, so I got bored after 2 days. xP

- // ::ƒяεaκzỉỉℓℓa::\\ -

[Image: 2yo9xci.jpg]
21-04-2008, 08:08 AM
well hey welcome =] im sure with ts3 coming out you'll be as addicted as the rest of us are.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
21-04-2008, 10:43 AM
Hello, welcome to the forum. Everybody is a newbie at some stage. And you choose a nice forum to join.  Smile
21-04-2008, 02:50 PM
Too true, Heather. Wink

And welcome, of course! This is a great place, and I'm sure you'll love it.

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
21-04-2008, 06:08 PM
As Heather says, everyone is a newbie at some stage, you have to come in somewhere. At least you're going to discover the joys of TS3, seems many people miss out on the whole Sims series... they don't know what they're missing. Wink

Anyway, welcome to the forum! Have fun! Feed us all cookies and we will love you! Big Grin

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
21-04-2008, 10:00 PM
haha, ya, I kinda am glad that I finally discovered the sims.  The graphics on most of my horse games are pretty bad so ya, they got boring eventually.  Sims sounds very addicting though so I can't wait to buy a game and know that I will love it for a long time!  Thanx for welcoming me everyone!

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
22-04-2008, 01:52 AM
Hehe, that's what we're here for. Wink

I really hope you enjoy the site...I bet you will. Smile

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
15-05-2008, 04:32 AM
Horses are pretty cool!
I hope you enjoy your stay here CountryGal, so this new generation of the Sims will be your first game; of the Sims?
Hehe! Well first of all if you see an old lady with a bag and she ends up hitting people, she is a very fiesty lady and her name is Mrs.Cumplebottom, and we all know and LOVE her.  {rolleyes}
Hehe also there was a lady named Bella Goth who was supposedly taken by aliens, and her husband Mortimer Goth! Who are famous Sims, I haven't figured out what happend to Bella though hehe.
There are a few other famous Sims too haha!
Well I hope you enjoy the game!!!
It's so fun making a sim and making their story!!!
Have fun here.

If you don't babble, you can't get set-up.
15-05-2008, 07:23 AM
welcome person that has posted over 200 times already!

hope you stay!

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]