Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hi!
26-05-2008, 08:03 PM
Re: Hi!
YUP! so how did you guys all get ropped into sims in the first place? I really can't remember how it happened to me...I think I played a friends one and got addicted...
Quote this message in a reply
26-05-2008, 09:18 PM
Same here, actually. I was at my friend, Danielle's house, and she was determined to make self Sims of all of us. So that's what we did. And I just HAD to have the game after that. Wink

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
26-05-2008, 11:55 PM
haha, I was on the bus from my one week "wilderness trip" that the eighth graders at my school take (it's a one week camping trip) and somehow the conversation got to the sims 2 and it sounded really fun to me so when I got home I looked up more information online.  I found out my grandparents had it for whatever reason (probably for grandkids) so ya, I got hooked.

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
28-05-2008, 12:36 PM
I went to my cousin's house, and he was playing the game and showing me how he and his dad had, in the game of course, turned his mother into a slave. Tongue I just became intruiged by the game so I got it that very day! I think I did, anyway. I'm sure I did. Bad memory. And it was in 2000. So I'm a proud early-bird. Smile

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
28-05-2008, 02:23 PM
Haha, his poor mum! Wink

And you got it that day? That's pretty awesome. It took me a while to finally go out and buy it. Wink But you're lucky that you can say you were there from the start, basically. Makes you special. Big Grin

28-05-2008, 03:27 PM
It's all thanks to my cousin. Had I not gone to visit him that day, what with me being so young (and never ever playing computer games at all), I doubt I would have discovered Sims as early as I did. I may have even missed out on TS1 completely, who knows? I doubt I would, but I can't predict the alternate future. It makes me feel like going to my cousin now and giving him a big hug and a kiss for ever buying TS1. Although, I don't think he ever played TS2. And I doubt he will play TS3. I don't think he has any interest in the games anymore.

28-05-2008, 04:08 PM
Aww, well that's too bad. Sad But at least he did his "good deed." Wink

Anyhoo, yay for him introducing you! Smile

28-05-2008, 10:36 PM
I called him today, randomly said 'thanks' and then hung up the phone. He called back all confuzzled. I told him I got the wrong number. He called me a pleb. It had a mild swearword infront of it but no one needs to hear that. Wink

29-05-2008, 02:39 PM
Haha, aww...you poor dear. Wink That's a bit funny, though. Would have been entertaining, I'm sure.