Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
what will/ r u doing to pas the time?
21-04-2008, 05:09 AM
what will/ r u doing to pas the time?
This is a Sims/Sims3 site so of course our focus will be around it but I wanted to know what everyone is or will be doing while preparing or waiting for the game and updates?

I realize that the least you think about something, the faster time goes by.

Waiting for updates is getting pretty boring.

I'm passing the time by collecting all Ts2 games to stiffle my obsession to play the non released s3 game.

I'm also going mad with exams and finals because I have two more weeks until college semester is out, then comes summer!

If I get rehired at my old summer job, I can forget about hearing any info on Ts3 becuz we get so busy and we don't get time off until a day or two on the weekends. For 3 months, ill be pretty much cut off from society so I guess it will help pass the time until more news comes out.

What keeps you busy?
Any plans for the summer? 

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
Quote this message in a reply
21-04-2008, 06:08 AM
Re: what will/ r u doing to pas the time?
Well good luck in the exams  Smile

im gonna play the sims 2 to kill some time and probably play legacies
and yea besides that i travel a lot (and i mean a lot ) sometimes i go to las vegas or Mexico
on autonomous reasons

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]

And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
21-04-2008, 06:42 AM
well the only thing keeping me busy is posting here and seeing my boyfriend on weekends..otherwise i have far too much time on my hands. it sucks. i was hoping to come home to a fatty update but thats wishful thinking..its been a whole month..maybe monday will bring an update.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
21-04-2008, 07:55 AM
Chalyssa, I did a poll, most people think June or July. Sad I know, it's really sad, I hope this isn't the case. I'm expecting one at the first half of May.

But anyway, I'm just here, talking to good people, I'm just doing stuff I need to do in life, and well, TS2 is slowly being played less and less - I just can't keep focus anymore. Sad

And good luck in your exams! Wink

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
21-04-2008, 07:56 AM
well thats a bummer guess i better find something to do..i'll go visit James every weekend whether my parents like it or not.I'll just do whatever to keep my mind off sims 3 i suppose. having to wait til summer is so mean. but what can we do ya know?

21-04-2008, 08:01 AM
I feel like we're waiting for the end of the world or something lol...

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
21-04-2008, 08:03 AM
hhahaha i know come on armageddon!!
anyhow..i suppose with enough planning killing time until may/june/july wont be too bad..but then again im only able to convince myself of this because i have plans for this week..but normally i wouldnt..so i'll end up disappointing myself eventually.

21-04-2008, 12:58 PM
Right now I'm not really all that impatient. I'm pretty busy and so when I'm not on the computer I don't really think about the sims all that much. Plus if I started thinking about it out in the real world, then I'd want to talk about it, and then my friends (who don't understand my love) wouldn't humour me.

When it comes closer, I'll probably start designing houses. Actually I really love designing houses (even though they never turn out right), so I'm sure I'll start much sooner. Then after a make a few houses, l'll start thinking about families to put in them. I'll I start imagining all the drama that will go on in my little sim town. I can't wait to do a legacy there! By the way I never follow the rules in legacies, I just don't cheat and I have lots of generations. Not counting of points and all that mumbo gumbo Smile
21-04-2008, 04:19 PM
(21-04-2008 06:08 AM)sim323 link Wrote:Well good luck in the exams  Smile

im gonna play the sims 2 to kill some time and probably play legacies
and yea besides that i travel a lot (and i mean a lot ) sometimes i go to las vegas or Mexico
on autonomous reasons

Thanks! You know, I cheat too much to play legacies that last, but I think I may try it. It's something different, and I need to stop playing family sims only teehee.

Wow, Vegas, my Mom went, she loved it. Mexico sound sooo nice. I guess I'll stay in VA for a while, then FL most likely. I want to go on a cruise or take a trip to England. I might do that.

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
21-04-2008, 04:23 PM
(21-04-2008 07:55 AM)Cassie the Green One link Wrote:Chalyssa, I did a poll, most people think June or July. Sad I know, it's really sad, I hope this isn't the case. I'm expecting one at the first half of May.

But anyway, I'm just here, talking to good people, I'm just doing stuff I need to do in life, and well, TS2 is slowly being played less and less - I just can't keep focus anymore. Sad

And good luck in your exams! Wink

Thankyz!

I just bought Seasons last night(well, I made my guy friend buy it for me heeheeWink) I can't even play though, no comp!