Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Horses?
21-04-2008, 10:04 PM
Horses?
ok, so in my intro I admitted to liking horses if u read it.  I do love horses so I was thinking...what if one of the sims 3 expansion packs was like a horse one with customizable stables and you could ride horses with your friends or family?  Just a thought, and then your horses could have foals and you could help grow them up and make them champions.  Maybe be able to join a riding club and ride in competitions.  I know this is geared towards horse lovers but I still think it would be a great addition.  Plus you could be able to buy special horse gear and have western or english riding outfits and stuff like that.  I think owning a ranch or stable could be fun and your sims could then also own a little stable behind thier house or something like that.  Just a thought. Smile

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
Quote this message in a reply
21-04-2008, 10:10 PM
Re: Horses?
sorry i disagree i hate horses. they sick and poop. yuck
21-04-2008, 10:20 PM
well, you wouldn't have to buy this EP, I mentioned that I know not everyone likes them.  This is just for those who do.  Chances are it won't even exist so it's not a big deal.  Just an idea.

<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
21-04-2008, 10:32 PM
I'm not a huge fan of horses - don't love them, don't hate them, really. I like all of your ideas, and I've spoken to a few other people on here in the past who like horses, but, I don't think there are enough people in the world who love horses enough for this EP to sell. But lovely ideas all the same. Wink

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
02-05-2008, 06:15 AM
im scared of horses!! my first time horseback riding it bent down to eat and i freaked out crying..a man had to use a rope to help guide me on the horse.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
02-05-2008, 11:12 PM
awww, I'm sorry.  I think the world of horses and totally love them but I recognize that not everyone loves them.  For lots of people, horses are thier life but there are those who don't like them.  I have a friend who doesn't like them but this idea would be an EP probably for horse lovers out there who want their sims to have lives more like thier own because some people have horses as just a daily routine in thier lives.  It probably won't happen anyway but it was just a thought.

03-05-2008, 08:27 PM
I like horses. I think maybe down the line there will be some sort of country life expansion pack (which in my opinion is a lot more feasible than a farming EP, but still gives you a good taste for it) where they could be included.
03-05-2008, 11:54 PM
ya, that would work.  Obviously horse lovers would love a pack that includes competitive stables, events/contests, and other things that are involved in daily horse life but I think if horses were put in period, even in a farm/country life pack then I would be happy.

10-05-2008, 07:40 AM
It'd be a nice idea, sure, but it's very unlikely that they'll include it. Unfortunately.

&quot;10% less than your wildest expectations.&quot;
12-05-2008, 10:45 PM
Never been a fan of horses...-ever.
But they are really cute....if you'd put them in the sims it'd be alot of work to handle-because the game is based off of real life- there would be alot of pooping, you'd need to get up early and clean their mess. Yes this has a possibility....but I wouldn't buy the EP because I would have no need for horses....
But they are still pretty interesting...I rode a pony ;]]

If you don't babble, you can't get set-up.