or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Horses?
19-05-2008, 10:33 PM
Re: Horses?
we can hope.

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
Quote this message in a reply
20-05-2008, 09:26 PM
I really like this idea! I was always dissappointed that you couldn't have horses in the animal EP's in both TS1 and TS2. You could either own horses or have riding lessons or own a stable and ride in competitions etc. Would be cool...
20-05-2008, 10:14 PM
My thoughts exactly...not to mention a boyfriend and girlfriend sim riding out to a little field and the guy proposing to her there.  Just a thought but it would be more unique then a regular proposal.

<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
21-05-2008, 03:27 AM
(20-05-2008 10:14 PM)TwilightGal4132 link Wrote:My thoughts exactly...not to mention a boyfriend and girlfriend sim riding out to a little field and the guy proposing to her there.  Just a thought but it would be more unique then a regular proposal.
Like a special kind or proposal, instead of just standing there giving a ring go out to some big feild with horses and ride them and after that the sim-male can say "Wa Fulu Mekate?" ROFL!!!

If you don't babble, you can't get set-up.
21-05-2008, 04:09 AM
lol!  That's a great interpretation of the image I was trying to get across!  {lol}

21-05-2008, 05:58 AM
You gots a karma for good horse idea congratz~~~!!

If you don't babble, you can't get set-up.
21-05-2008, 11:51 AM
(20-05-2008 10:14 PM)TwilightGal4132 link Wrote:My thoughts exactly...not to mention a boyfriend and girlfriend sim riding out to a little field and the guy proposing to her there.  Just a thought but it would be more unique then a regular proposal.

Awww! That would be so romantic! and also...romantic rides on the beach! XD