Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Horses?
13-05-2008, 09:51 PM
Re: Horses?
speaking of ponies, I think it would be cute if little kids could ride on a little pony ride at a party or something.  It would be cool if a rich sim family like rented a little pony ride thing where the ponies walk in a circle with kids on thier backs as a birthday party entertainment for thier kid.  That would be cute, and the bratty kid would have to have the toughest horse lol!

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
Quote this message in a reply
15-05-2008, 04:37 AM
(13-05-2008 09:51 PM)CountryGal4132 link Wrote:speaking of ponies, I think it would be cute if little kids could ride on a little pony ride at a party or something.  It would be cool if a rich sim family like rented a little pony ride thing where the ponies walk in a circle with kids on thier backs as a birthday party entertainment for thier kid.  That would be cute, and the bratty kid would have to have the toughest horse lol!
Hehe! I like that idea!! The bad kid wouldn't know how to work the horse and do the wrong thing, then the horse will butt him off ;]]

If you don't babble, you can't get set-up.
15-05-2008, 09:56 PM
that would be hilarious.  I can see the pony snorting at the boy on the ground that is now crying and demanding that the "mean pony" be put down before it kills him Big Grin

<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
17-05-2008, 09:06 PM
<--- adores horses

It would be awesome to have an expansion pack centered around horses. Just one itty bitty problem with that. The EP would have to centered around just one things. I mean, I know they are never going to do such a thing (though it would be cool), but if your gonna think realistically.

Then, for one.... There is a lot of stuff about horses. Competitive Riding, Taking care of them, breeding them, training them blah blah blah.... the games that are even CENTERED around horses dont have everything. It'd definately have to be narrowed down and stuff.

But I could so see it! I'd create my Appy mare.  {clap}

But ya... sadly, it'll never happen. Too bad. Horses are heaven to me.
17-05-2008, 10:37 PM
I am totally with you there.  And yes, no horse game I have ever played has anything.  I would be happy if we could just even have horses for pleasure riding.  Jumping would be fun too.  But for obvious reasons this probably won't happen.  {no}  Maybe a creative user will come up with ways to make at least a horse or several for sims to ride that can be downloaded for the game.  I know non-moving horses have been made so maybe somebody can make a moving one.  idk but I really wish they could.

18-05-2008, 03:34 PM
Yea, I've seen the non-moving horses at modthesims2. I never bothered downloading them though.  {blink}

If someone made a moving one, makes me wonder how they'd go about doing that.... But that'd be cool!  Big Grin
18-05-2008, 08:28 PM
yeah, I didn't bother with the non-moving horses either.  But a moving one would be fantabulous!

19-05-2008, 02:21 AM
horses would be kinda cool to see.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
19-05-2008, 09:03 AM
I think that....MTS2....Will come out with a moving horse which can be used just like a car...
The horse will be like *Gallop,gallop* I'll be like  {blink}
Then my sim will be like *drop from horse* then it will fly up into the regular stance....

If you don't babble, you can't get set-up.
19-05-2008, 05:32 PM
i reckon it may be an expansion pack[img]http://
dateline= Wrote:in love with jordan!
[/img]

FAQs<br />Aren't you too old to watch disney?<br />1st and for most no one is too old to watch anything or do anything. I am in No rush to grow up. And disney is more interesting than anyother program there is.<br /><br />why do u like sims?<br />Becuase it is too fun and i can t live without it Big Grin