Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
food
23-04-2008, 07:30 PM
Re: food
(23-04-2008 01:59 PM)Cassie the Green One link Wrote:Yes, ingredients are confirmed. Wink

I hope they can have recipe books that they can buy from stores and cook meals with. I also hope that Sims can chuck practically any ingredients together, as we can, and the results can vary. They could find that they have invented a brilliant new recipe, or a total food disaster. And some Sims could like the food prepared and others don't - it shouldn't always be about what ingredients are together and how well it is cooked. Some Sims might enjoy more burnt burgers than others, some like healthy food, some like junk. Some Sims should also, for instance, want sugar in their cup of tea, and some shouldn't. And they could have a family recipe book where they could place new recipes in and pass it through generations.

yay for cassie i totally agree with everything you just said.
i love the idea of sims liking food prepared differently.i also adore the family recipe being passed down thing you talked about.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
25-04-2008, 03:52 PM
(23-04-2008 01:12 PM)dejadejavu link Wrote:[quote author=ChalyssaMuch link=topic=1740.msg42211#msg42211 date=1208819615]
yeah i want to see different snacks..like popcorn..i wanna see them drinking soda...or juice or whatever...
i want the cupboards to have food in them..well first we would need cupboards..but i wanna see the boxes of cereal and them reach up and grab it to pour a bowl and then reach in the fridge for the milk..

Ooh, I really like the idea of food in cupboards. I think they should finally be able to get a bag of chips from somewhere else than the fridge!

I want a lot of food options. Since we're going to have ingredients this time around (that's not a rumor right? aren't we going to have ingredients for sure?), I think it would be awesome if there were a lot of variations on food. I want food to be based off of the major ingredients and then depending on what else you had you'd be able to make those foods. Like if you had chicken, you could make at least five different things if you had the appropriate ingredients.

Anyone remember TS1, that one plate of mysterious food for breakfast, lunch, and dinner? That was always a huge pet peeve of mine.

[/quote]

i downloaded cupboards for ts2

I have three secrets. If you ask I will tell you two, but I will only tell the third to Goth Girl and Fanboy Smile<br />Oh, and don't be afraid to ask Big Grin Only 1 person has
26-04-2008, 02:49 PM
Yea well you could download cupboards but they didn't have any actual use. In TS3, hopefully they will.
04-05-2008, 05:47 PM
(22-04-2008 12:13 AM)ChalyssaMuch link Wrote:yeah i want to see different snacks..like popcorn..i wanna see them drinking soda...or juice or whatever...
i want the cupboards to have food in them..well first we would need cupboards..but i wanna see the boxes of cereal and them reach up and grab it to pour a bowl and then reach in the fridge for the milk..

there should be popcorn in the sims like while there watching a movie oo im excited!!!! lol

-Anna