Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Better/More Hair choices
23-04-2008, 06:54 PM
Better/More Hair choices
I don't know about you guys but I would really like to see some better/more hair choices because now, in TS2, the hairstyles are getting a bit repetitive. I also hope we get to customize our Sims hair more easily, and in the game. What are your thoughts?? ??? Wink
Quote this message in a reply
23-04-2008, 06:58 PM
Re: Better/More Hair choices
i agree. it get annoying seeing the same people with the same hair. tho i think they said that in TS3 that you'll be able to customize hair as well.. if i'm not mistaken.

[Image: peacerainbow.gif]
23-04-2008, 07:02 PM
I know there will be. Just looking at the screenshots shows me that there are alot of different hairsyles.

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
23-04-2008, 07:07 PM
I wish that we can make our own hairstyles, like they are doing with the designs and patterns.  They can somehow make that simple too, without a visual arts degree. 

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
23-04-2008, 07:24 PM
Yeah they already released some info on this.
IN cas everything is customizable including hair..
im not sure about styles of hair..
but the color,shade, and length is customizable.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
23-04-2008, 11:30 PM
I especially hope for better hairstyles for guys. CC can easily fix lack of hairstyles for women, but the internet is dry for men's hairstyles - at least the kind I like.

I'm really excited for all the ways we'll be able to customize sims.
24-04-2008, 01:37 AM
I think [glow=red,2,300] Everything [/glow] about hair is customisable. (i think it's been confirmed, hasn't it?) ((sorry if its not))

they're trying to make every part of the game your own.
Gosh, this game will be fun Smile

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
24-04-2008, 01:40 AM
Yeah im really excited to see just how much hair and makeup clothes etc...are customizable..I know you can add patterns to anything and everything..but i think their should be options like length for all clothing as well as hair..
and the choice to add tears and rips in jeans and shirts..for an edgy sorta style?? but thats not hair i'll get back on hair lol
I would love it if there were hundreds of styles to choose from and i truely hope the colors are varied..
i want tons of shades for blonde brown red black..and then of course the cute funky colors too..i want their to be a slider for the shades or something to make it extremely customizable..
i love cc...but honestly its a hassle to download most of it lately everything i have downloaded is broken and shows up as the same outfit or hairstyle over and over...and i just DONT have the patience for that anymore.
lol
so i hope its as amazing as it sounds.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
24-04-2008, 03:18 AM
Yea I agree CC can be a huge hassle. Even though I love it.

I hope the creators give us great clothing, hair, furniture options from the start so CC won't feel like a necessity for me. Hooray for endless customization options!
24-04-2008, 03:25 AM
I am sooo excited. That way I can create my own cc and not have to take anyone elses ideas offline. Though we all may come up with the same thing, it will be fun to eventually show it all off to one another.

I can't wait to do hair as well, I think it will be cool to be able to get a new hairstyle every day or week to make it more natural.

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!