Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Continous walking!
24-04-2008, 01:19 AM
Continous walking!
Seamless neighborhood, no? That means a lot of *click* Go Here.
There should be a run option, obviously, for adults so that they can go faster from point A to B. But when your making a trip across town, that is going to be annoying... Sad

Does anyone have any proof against this?
I remember hearing one time that you can zoom in and out pretty far, but I'm not convinced...Tongue
Quote this message in a reply
24-04-2008, 01:19 AM
Re: Continous walking!
Im sure it wont be as bad as it sounds.. you could always click on a building or sim and im sure they will adjust their path to get there somehow.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
24-04-2008, 01:30 AM
excactly.

besides, they'll probably have cars in the game, once they retore that code. (i hope they restore that code)

but really, you'll get used to the town. once you get the game it will seem REALLY big, but after a couple of weeks of playing it will seem really small and you won't notice the amount if walking your sims do.

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
24-04-2008, 01:42 AM
Yeah hopefully they will adjust how long it takes them to get from point a to b
which im sure they will.

24-04-2008, 03:20 AM
I was wondering this myself.

I think that with the seamless neighborhood there is a huge possiblity than transportation options will increase. Bikes, skateboards, etc for younger kids. I mean how are sims going to get from one side of town to another if they can't drive!?
24-04-2008, 03:48 AM
wasn't it officially announced that cars [and gardening] will be implemented in the base game?
it would be awesome to have a transportation system, like buses, available every 15 or 30 minutes in sim time.

!!!

i just got a thought.. if they did have buses, wouldn't it be neat if there was a transportation career track and those sims who were bus drivers were actually driving buses when their lot isn't being played?

[eeeeee~ i'd love to see buses and an option of transportation.. i drive buses and i just think it'd be awesome~!!!!!]
24-04-2008, 04:10 AM
yeah i could see buses and other forms of transportation but not with this 97 lot neighborhood maybe after it expands out a bit more.

24-04-2008, 05:11 AM
That's what I said in another thread public transit. Busses and eventually a subway/metro because we eventually will be adding other n hoods. Its going to be huge. We can talk about the hoods we have in common or maybe convince someone else to buy a new ep because of the cool aspects of the new n hood.

It was already announced that sims will take smarter routes to work etc.

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
24-04-2008, 06:12 AM
yeah i wonder if they will suprise us with more than just cars and add other forms in..???
guess we really dont know yet..but i dont wanna get my hopes up or anything or anyone else's..

24-04-2008, 12:43 PM
I think we should have public transport in the game from the word 'go', even if it is only 97 lots. I say this because I want Sims to have driving lessons, so only some Sims can drive the car. It kind of goes along with the suggestion that parents could teach their teens/young adults how to drive and things. So that way, for the people who do not know how to drive, they can either walk or grab a bus to their neighbour's house. Because some houses will be at the opposite ends of the neighbourhood, and maybe walking so far would annoy some Sims and give them a unhappy moodlet or something? I exclude Outdoorsy/Active Sims from this, I'll assume they'd love it. But what about, in particular, lazy Sims? If they can't drive, they'd have to walk everywhere they want to go, and that isn't going to make them happy.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]