Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
About 10 months before we get to play it...
25-04-2008, 01:46 AM
Re: About 10 months before we get to play it...
I quote Ben Bell:

'What is The Sims 3? Very shortly, you’ll see magazine articles, websites and interviews on this subject.'

Eh, what? We'd already seen the magazine articles, but seriously, the way he says it makes you think that there'll be tons of interviews etc following the opening of the site, which did not happen. Misleading...again. :Smile

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
25-04-2008, 01:47 AM
yup, what we need is updates.  I mean is it that difficult for them to post an update once a month.  Probably not but yet they fail to satisfy thier fans.

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
25-04-2008, 02:11 AM
yeah i cant imagine any particularly good reasoning they could have for not updating us

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
25-04-2008, 02:30 AM
the ONLY good reason I can think of (and really, this had better be it Smile) is that they are concentrating on the game and improving it a ton and working hard to get what we would like to see in it so much that they don't have time to update.  Really, I doubt it but if this were the case I would forgive them.  Especially if it made the next update that much cooler because they worked so hard.

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
25-04-2008, 03:20 AM
yeah but when they close shop for the night..it wouldnt hurt to post a nice little update..i mean they have time to do it
and they could always have a secretary or somebody not working on the game post the update for us..it cant be that hard to find the time.

25-04-2008, 08:56 AM
I also think it wouldn't hurt to take a little more interest in us. They better be working darn hard on this next update, it must be covering  lot of stuff. It would have been fun if they just told us about a certain area of the game each month, like Laura's 10% suggestion. I'm getting sick of hoping now, but I'm not giving up - they have to update one day.

25-04-2008, 09:00 AM
yes because if they are gonna force us to wait months for another update
and then have it be really basic and small
i will be sooooooo PISSED i cant even imagine

25-04-2008, 09:08 AM
I was miffed off at the OS, too. Everyone got so excited for March 19th, like it was truly going to be the beginning of the 3rd generation, that we'd have a pile of pictures and information to look forward to - and what did we get? About 5 or 6 new screenshots in total. That's what I call lame. So, I'm a bit scared to expect too much of this next update, because I have a hunch that they'll let us all down.

25-04-2008, 09:09 AM
yeah they have a habit of letting us fans down these days dont they
its a shame.

25-04-2008, 11:15 AM
I know, but still, TS2 was a brilliant game, even though they mislead us. I have no doubt whatsoever that TS3 won't fail to amuse me, it will be such a brilliant game. 'Nuff said on that aspect. Smile