Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New Game, New Ways?
27-04-2008, 08:25 PM
Re: New Game, New Ways?
Let's sign a petition... WE WANT BETTER PLANT PLACEMENT! OH, AND BETTER PLANTS!

:Smile

Sorry. Wink

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
27-04-2008, 09:27 PM
BETTER PLANTS!! BETTER PLANTS!!

Haha. Internet chanting is awesome.

Yea, better plants is a whole other issue. The ones in the game suck so bad. I think that this time around they might be better. In one screenshot the sims were gardening and the area around them looked so bushy and realistic. I think TS3 is going to amazing.
27-04-2008, 09:48 PM
I think we'll get our better plants wish - what about those good ol' green thumb Sims? They aren't going to want to take care of the awful-looking plants and flowers we got in TS2. No Sir-ee-bob. If we don't demand it, I'm sure those green-thumbs will. Wink

But I agree, this game will truly be the best game to exist in the world.

It better be, or they'll have us to answer to!

Please, EAxis, if you're going to only choose one of our ideas on this whole forum, choose this one: BETTER PLANTS!!

That was a joke for people who are slow tonight. Wink

27-04-2008, 09:58 PM (This post was last modified: 27-04-2008 10:00 PM by dejadejavu.)
I hope there are lots of different trees. I hate how there's only like four good ones. I want at least 10 different types of trees...that could all be seen in the same climate.

Also, I want much better flowers. Flowers are gorgeous and the ones in the sims look really awful. Do they really have to be in squares? Couldn't they look a little bit more natural. Some flowers and different heights and whatnot. We also need the ability to put a little fence thing around the flowers (like lining it with bricks or whatnot) and still be able to water it. I HATE when sims stomp around with a thought bubble that depicts a wall over there heads. It's two inches tall, get over it!

It would also be cool if flowers could spread if you don't keep them at bay. Some sims could like this though. I also really want the plants to look wild. Not just the squares. I already said that in this post...I guess I really don't like square blocks of flowers.

*Oh and I agree Cassie, this is more important to me than any other ideas on the forum. Plants all the way!

*Joking
27-04-2008, 10:15 PM
This is very humble in comparison to your post, but I agree with everything you said, and I would also like to add I'd adore to see flowers like roses and whatnot that grow up the walls. This would look so sweet with a cottage. And can you just imagine one of those fantasy-like houses surrounded with overgrown flowers and full of colour? It's an image that painted itself in my head when I mentioned cottages.

And as an afterthought, it'd be cute if little honey bees could land on the pretty bright flowers to get their honey every once in a while. Smile

27-04-2008, 10:26 PM
True, Cassie.  I would also like to see those type of plants and flowers.  They will add more beauty to the house or yard that it is in.  I also wish that we can recolor flowers, like we can with hair and clothes.  We can change their size and their thickness.

It would also be great if they have seeds too, like as an inventory item.  Think of it, seeds can bring good memories too and it would be a good use for plants.  A father and daughter plants a tree seed in the ground in the backyard.  When the girl grows up and her father is no longer alive, looking at that tree would remind her of that good time and she will get a positive moodlet and remember her father.

I also agree with the honeybees, Cassie.  It brings nature, which lacked in TS2.  I also want squrriels(can't spell it) and other woodland creatures in the game.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
29-04-2008, 04:54 AM
yes i would love gardens if flowers were better
i'd like to see sims be able to plant all kinds of pretty flowers..and
yummybunny i love the idea of being able to change the color and change their size and thickness too that would be lovely..
i would actually like having my sims have nice pretty yards if it could be like that.
yeah i like the planting of seed idea too with the tree that sounded so sweet.
and yes honeybees would be sweet to see i would love to see them go from flower to flower..
=]

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]