Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Selling Houses
25-04-2008, 07:16 AM
Re: Selling Houses
I sent a request in the suggest an idea portion of thesims2 forum on this very same topic last month. I was a bit vague but I wanted sims to be able to buy/ sell/lease property too. They could put things in their inventory like I did or have moving trucks put random boxes in the truck. It would be cool to have a showing of the house and sims turn up their nose because of a smell or pet stain on the carpet!

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
Quote this message in a reply
25-04-2008, 07:28 AM
yeah this could turn into something really cool if they would add it in and elaborate on it..
sims shouldnt just appear in the bin anymore..
we should be able to move them out have them pack and leave..
and then click on the house we want them to move into next or something.
and yeah definately sell the old house.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
25-04-2008, 09:00 AM
I what happens if you kick a Sim out of his house and he had nowhere else to go, or none of his relative accept him or her into their house to stay? Maybe they could have a house for the homeless to stay because I don't want Sims sleeping on the streets.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
25-04-2008, 09:03 AM
yeah i think sims getting kicked out would be interesting to see how they adapt
maybe after getting kicked out they could find a job and a new roomie someplace

25-04-2008, 09:54 AM
Yes! And also, it'll be interesting how they fend for themselves when they're strapped for cash. Because if the Sim that got kicked out has a decent job, I'm sure they'd be able to find a nice new hoom soon enough - but I'm picturing that lazy, pizza-loving Sim who is unemployed and who just doesn't pay his bills so got evicted from the house. How would he possibly get through life then? He wouln't be able to purchase or even rent a house, no one would trust him. He'd have to find someone somewhere to take him in...

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
25-04-2008, 08:20 PM
(25-04-2008 09:54 AM)Randomly Cassie link Wrote:Yes! And also, it'll be interesting how they fend for themselves when they're strapped for cash. Because if the Sim that got kicked out has a decent job, I'm sure they'd be able to find a nice new hoom soon enough - but I'm picturing that lazy, pizza-loving Sim who is unemployed and who just doesn't pay his bills so got evicted from the house. How would he possibly get through life then? He wouln't be able to purchase or even rent a house, no one would trust him. He'd have to find someone somewhere to take him in...

haha, ya, I would love to see that scenario.  His neighbors would look at him as he leaves like "I knew it would happen eventually and that it would all come to this, his loving pizza and being lazy and all.

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
25-04-2008, 09:34 PM
I love love love these ideas.

(25-04-2008 12:45 AM)The Adam Diamond link Wrote:ive always wanted real estate that isn't like the rubbishy version in open for business. and i DO wish sims wouldn't take their appliances!
the game should automatically not sell anything in the plumbing or aplliance category.

hooray for you!

This is an excellent point. I hate when all the basic stuff disappears. There should also be an option to just leave everything in the house.

Everyone's ideas are stellar! I think it would be awesome if the sims could pack up their belongings room by room and then have a moving van pick them up.

Getting kick out of your house or apartment if they have them would add an interesting element to the game. What would happen if they were a mean old miser that couldn't make the rent though? How in the world would the sim live?
25-04-2008, 09:45 PM
these are all amazing ideas i like the idea of getting kicked out for not paying bills rather than your hot tub being taken away haha getting kicked out would be a much cooler scenario i would love to see that in my game.
and it would make for some killer gossip =]
and yeah i like the option to leave all your belongings there too..and realistically dishwashers and stuff like that dont leave with you..

25-04-2008, 10:19 PM
haha, and if cell phones come about the gossip would fly like mad lol!

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
25-04-2008, 10:20 PM
i know cell phones could have a great impact this time around
im sure they wont leave them out it would be foolish